invictus question

maxpower419

Newly Enlightened
So i am pretty sure i will be selling off most/ if not all of my lights, and afew knives when the invictus comes out... My question is, which (if any) of the surefire beamshapers/filters will fit on it. I would love the option to go red, and perhaps the diffuser. looking to make this light my "be all, end all" of flashlights.

What do you guys think

-Ryan

thermal guy

Flashaholic
The bezel is the same dia as the M3 so that would probably work but when it does come out I'm sure they will offer one made just for it.

DM51

Flashaholic
With its variable output and focusing feature, the UA2 sounds a rather more versatile light than the UB2, and it could be a better choice if you want something to do the job of several different lights.

Size15's

Flashaholic
SureFire will ensure that both the UB2 and UA2 have bezels of diameters that can use existing bezel-mounted accessories (for example amber traffic cone, BeamFilter etc)

maxpower419

Newly Enlightened
SureFire will ensure that both the UB2 and UA2 have bezels of diameters that can use existing bezel-mounted accessories (for example amber traffic cone, BeamFilter etc)

Cool, I kind of figured they would...

anyone else a little skeptical of the focusing/de-focusing system, I was originallly thinking the Optimus, but I'm a fan of less moving parts, and the beamshaper that surefire makes always worked great on my t3 when I wanted to go from spot to flood, sure there was some lumen-loss but, it wasn't enough (in my mind anyway) to warrant a complex optical focusing system within the light...

I guess in any case I will just have to wait.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I believe it's too early to judge SureFire on how well they execute their concept for seamlessly adjustable spot to flood. I understand they are taking it extremely seriously and want to get it as good as they can.