Qn to people from Singapore - Where do I purchase these clips?

ruriimasu

Enlightened
Lanyards_ARC.jpg

Anyone knows where in SG can I purchase these clips? (the one joining the light and the lanyard) Thanks.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
sandwich shoppe in not based in SG norm..:)

OP, unlikley, those are McGizmo clips. SG you can go to this place at beace road, sells lots of things, i cant remember the name, but i got the card at home.

Crenshaw

ruriimasu

Enlightened
sandwich shoppe in not based in SG norm..:)

OP, unlikley, those are McGizmo clips. SG you can go to this place at beace road, sells lots of things, i cant remember the name, but i got the card at home.

Crenshaw

Crenshaw, can you check for me the address? Thanks :twothumbs

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey, someone from singapore too :)

anyone knows a good flashlight store or supplier here in singapore?? have been to the beach road stores but they dont really have much variety

niteflare

Newly Enlightened
Have not bought from him but have been in business for years with good feedback at the forums.

shop is somewhere in Bedok.

Check his Fenix thread at VR-Zone:
http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=237521

He has other brands so get in touch with him.

hey, someone from singapore too :)

anyone knows a good flashlight store or supplier here in singapore?? have been to the beach road stores but they dont really have much variety

dandruff

Enlightened
i bought my first surefire from this place called Sheares Technology. They sell lots of surefire, blackhawk, knives and other stuff. They used to be on beach road near purvis st and raffles hotel (NOT the army market). Im pretty sure you can find something similar there.

i am currently studying overseas so havent been there in awhile. i believe they are now somewhere along bukit timah/bencoolen area.

god i miss home!

purplemoon

Newly Enlightened
Hardware stores along Jalan Besar, Kitchener Road and King George Avenue. You have to window shop and enquire.

The clips not flashlights.

DM51

Flashaholic
Try BerkeleyPoint. They carry all kinds of hardware items, and that link takes you to the relevant page for the McGizmo clips you are looking for.

They are based in the USA and ship overseas, but you'd have to check shipping rates.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey man, sorry forgot i owe you a location...:ohgeez:

its at erm...Textile Center, you know where that is?

Crenshaw

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
erm, its like a material shop, the sell like cloth, string, chains, all sorts of stuff, like the parts 77street uses in all thier accesories kind. i need to go home and find the name card for the exact shop number..

Crenshaw

nutz_about_lights

Enlightened
Hi there! Go to your lelong $1 shop and you'll find a primary-school-boy-type metal keychain lanyard. The type with a lobster keychain at the top, metal keychain in the middle and a keyring at the end. I bought one for $1. :)