• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Leef (No McClicky) Tailcap Round Shape, Black HA III Finish, Scalloped*SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leef McClicky Tailcap Round Shape, Black HA III Finish, Scalloped. For Surefire & other 1" lights like the 6P. It is brand new & unused with original packaging but has a few spots of missing HA as received from Lighthound. NB: *McCLICKY SWITCH NOT INCLUDED* (Only brass washer & steel retaining ringclip included. You will need to have a McClicky switch for a complete working tailcap. You can buy one here).

'This is a custom tailcap designed to fit SureFire and other 1" flashlights. Uses the Don McLeish (McGizmo) McClicky tailcap, which is (NOT) installed. The Round model is round and knurled to match the flashlight, and is shrouded to allow for tail-stand. There are two small holes in the bottom for lanyard attachment.
CONSTRUCTION The tailcap was machined on a CNC lathe from 6061 heat treated aluminum alloy and then was hard anodized (HA-III).'

(The complete tailcap with switch originally cost me US$47.29 shipped from here). Selling for US$25 NOW US$20 ONLY shipped by regular airmail worldwide (I'll eat any PayPal fees). *SOLD*

96505293.jpg

Last edited:

David T

Newly Enlightened
Re: Leef (No McClicky) Tailcap Round Shape, Black HA III Finish, Scalloped $20 ONLY

Does this include the rubber switch boot? If so I'll take it.

David T

Newly Enlightened
Re: Leef (No McClicky) Tailcap Round Shape, Black HA III Finish, Scalloped*SPF*

:paypal:

Thanks!

Latest posts