Jilite P7 Heatsink How can I get one?

Norm

Retired Administrator
How do I buy one of these?

p7heatsinkqz9.jpg

Is there an English website?
http://translate.google.com/transla...=/search?q=http://www.jillite.com/&hl=en&sa=G
Google translation but still not too much help.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Great Marmaduke I was looking at them just yesterday and had slipped my mind already. :oops:
Thanks Norm

Supernam

Enlightened
They're a little pricey if you ask me. In 2 weeks, H22A will have the DHS P7 sink. I'm guessing same price as the previous one.

rizky_p

Flashlight Enthusiast
Build 2 SSC P7 Mag so far using DHS Heatsink, couldnt be happier :) and cheaper as well.

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you're just buying one and you need it fast, getting it from the Fenix Store is reasonable I guess...a little on the pricey side though. H22A will have his available sometime in the middle of next month at the same price he sells the regular DHS heatsink for. For the price you pay for 1 from the Fenix Store, you can almost buy 3 from H22A if you can wait a couple weeks.

Last edited:

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
14300won = $14.12

I wonder how much shipping would be :grin2: because I would buy some for that price.

EDIT: I checked, and you can't PM Litemania, so I emailed him about it. We'll see what he says. But I imagine that if he was willing or able to sell these in bulk to the US he would have already made a post about it in the Dealer's Corner.

Looks like great competition for the DHS....

Last edited:

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
14300won = $14.12

I wonder how much shipping would be :grin2: because I would buy some for that price.

EDIT: I checked, and you can't PM Litemania, so I emailed him about it. We'll see what he says. But I imagine that if he was willing or able to sell these in bulk to the US he would have already made a post about it in the Dealer's Corner.

Looks like great competition for the DHS....

He charges a flat $9 shipping fee for small quantities (I got 3). All you have to do is click on the "add to cart" button on the page and it will open up a Paypal page. That's why Fenix Store charges $24 for one figuring you'd pay that much for one from Litemania. But if you order more than one, that's where you obviously get the deal. So since I ordered 3, I basically paid $17 each rather than paying $24 from the Fenix Store...took about a week to get from Korea to California.

Latest posts