• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: LunaSol 27 ONLY $495 Shipped!!!

thom

Enlightened
SOLD:

I need to fund some other lights in a hurry... I have a LunaSol 27 V2 for sale. It has ben carried in my pocket with change and what not and therefore can't considered to be in 100% shape but is easily a 95% or better light. I will have pics up tomorrow, and if I get a buyer before then will email pics to them for review before they are commited to buying the light. The first buyer of this light is the one to state the are "commited" to buying it. You can stake you claim in order to buy it with a "take it" or :takeit:. After I post pictures you if I've not yet had a "commited" from a previous "take it" or :takeit: poster within 12 hours the light will be considered up for grabs by any subsiquint "take it" or :takeit:. Get your LunaSol at a discount now, I'm asking just $495, as usual shipped via USPS Priority Mail in the CONUS.

thom
Disclaimer:

First to state their unconditional "commited" in this thread is given first chance to buy the item(s). PM's, E-mails, or other correspondence will not secure your position to buy. Do not assume anything, if something is not clearly stated, please protect both of us and have the issue cleared up before moving forward. I reserve the right (due to my busy schedule) not to reply to this thread, your E-mail, or your PM's for up to 48 hours. However, if I don't hear from you within 12 hours of stating in some form "I`ll take it" I may at my discretion chose to sell the item to someone else. I will ship (domestic lower 48 (included in price)) USPS Priority Mail (free confirmation with paypal) unless otherwise stated, all other shipping options will be extra. Unless you are prepared to accept my shipping terms blindly I suggest you get a shipping quote for special shipping prior to posting "I'll take it." I am not responsible for ANY postal service negligence. However, if you chose to insure your item, and something goes wrong, I will go to every reasonable length to assist with the the insurance claim. Currently I accept ONLY PayPal for everyones protection. No e-check please.
progress.gif

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: LunaSol 27 ONLY $495 Shipped!!!

What a price! Thom you must need funds BAD!

Mayo

j2coe

Newly Enlightened
:mecry:the night I'm out till 12:30 helping a friend with a blown timing belt! :poof:
nice catch Ned. :thumbsup: