• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Fivemega SMO or LOP/VLOP reflector 8~12mm aperture

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for the finishing touches to my Osram 64425 hotwire build, leaning towards a Fivemega SMO or LOP/VLOP styled reflector with 8~12mm aperture (cam not necessary) to suit a standard proportioned M@glite host... any takers?

Oh and if you also happen to have a spare 52mm Boro lens with said reflector I'd be even happier :thumbsup:

Naturally I will cover ALL International shipping costs...

Last edited:

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
unfortunately for you FM have just finished his reflectors :sick2:

I can't sell mine but I can suggest to look for other reflectors like litho ones...

ooooh! and do not forget that you need 12mm opening for osram bulbs!:twothumbs

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks FILIPPO I'm currently chasing down a few potential avenues of supply, it's just that I was really impressed by the quality of FMs 12AA adapter that I figured I'd go FM for the reflector assembly as well... sadly when they were available I wasn't certain of what type of globe I'd be using :(

* kicks self *

The Osram I'm using currently has a 9.3mm width approximately, thus I'd be more than happy to modify an 8mm aperture reflector (provided it met the other criteria), I figured widening the search scope might help my chances somewhat :thumbsup:

In something of a pathetic attempt to see the 'WOW' factor after having gone to all the trouble (and expense) of locating the various components for this build up, I've been using the stock M@g reflector & lens in short 5 second bursts :naughty::crackup:

Last edited: