Fenix spec chart

Tomcat!

Enlightened
As an extra gift from the supplier of a recent order, I was given a nice glossy Fenix product catalogue, yes complete with the silly pictures of men in balaclavas! It's a tad out of date because the TK10 is listed as the T11 but it's interesting all the same. There's a nice special edition stainless steel L1+ too. Without wishing to scan the whole thing (I might get into trouble), I decided to post just the product spec chart your general information and interest.

my.php

Tomcat!

Enlightened
All depends on the supplier and their relationship with the customer. In this case it's a one man operation so he has a lot of latitude, and I've spent quite a lot of money with him.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
This chart says there is a Q5 version of the L0D :paypal:... but to which email address?

Unfortunately I haven't seen one on sale either and their own website only lists it as Q4. Maybe they're planning to release it later or might have shelved it? I guess our China correspondant 4Sevens might have the inside story?
:popcorn:

Dodge

Newly Enlightened
It's an advertising brochure, right? Can't see why they'd have any objections to you scanning and posting the whole thing - it's free advertising!

HKJ

Flashaholic
It's not a typo, it's just an old chart. The L0D reb 80 was out before the Q4.

?

The chart has:
L0D Rebel 80
L0D Cree P4
L0D Cree Q5

And the Q5 does not exist (except maybe in a special run), the usual L0D today is the Q4, that is missing from the list.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
It's an advertising brochure, right? Can't see why they'd have any objections to you scanning and posting the whole thing - it's free advertising!

Yes it is an ad brochure, but it doesn't hurt to cover one's back. You're probably right about them not minding, especially as they've had such acclaim in such a short space of time in places like CPF.

Okay I've succumbed to one more scan from the brochure.

Has anyone ever seen this little beauty in the 'flesh' or known anybody who bought it?:cool:

There is one cut-away drawing to show their construction quality that made me smile. It shows a TK10/T11 amalgamation with a proper sticky out tactical switch and a T1 SS bezel. An arrow points to the glass with the caption 'Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle.' What, face down? I don't think so!:crackup:

In all fairness Fenix is very good at producing affordable products that people are keen to buy, and IMHO muchos kudos for being so customer responsive when it comes to making changes.

linterno

Enlightened
In this chart L0D and L1D have the same size 9.7 x 2.1 cm which I guess is wrong.

Last edited:

Seth

Newly Enlightened
Okay I've succumbed to one more scan from the brochure.

Has anyone ever seen this little beauty in the 'flesh' or known anybody who bought it?:cool:
*sigh*

L1+ in stainless steel...

The light that started the whole "Fenix-craze" :sssh:

If memory serves me correctly, the L1+ was something similar to the Arc LS first run´s - more ore less a "proof of concept".

Only a small batch was produced, today these are a heavy-sought-after collector´s item.

I remember when they first appeared on CPF, I thought "Nice... Luxeon w/ AA, a nice new affordable concept...". Compared to the Arc LS´s, they were dirt-cheap ( somewhere around 50 or 80$ AFAIR ).

Next came the Fenix L1 / L1p, but those were "boring" Aluminium-flashlights.

I guess some of us own a L1+, and I still kick myself in the butt for not buying one back then :laughing:

Seth

Tomcat!

Enlightened
Pity you missed out. It does look good. I wonder what the current collectable value of a pristine L1+ SS is?

Come to think of it, what sought after light of any type has appreciated the most value since it was first introduced to the present?

Latest posts