• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *** SOLD *** Milkyspit Aleph Mule P7 EN...Direct from Milky Labs! 300 lumen!!!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
*** SOLD *** *** SOLD *** *** SOLD ***

This was supposed to be sold along with the others, but it was just so beautiful that I had to make a separate thread for it.

This looks AMAZING!!! Oh man! Here is a quote from milkyspit regarding this build:

The AMP7 is built in a McGizmo Aleph Mule EN clicky host via a standard-sized Aleph Light Engine (LE). Emitter is a SSCP7 CSWOI and driver is MadMax+ for use with a single primary or rechargeable cell. On RCR123, estimated overall output is 300 lumens... primary will yield a bit less but still be well into the 200s... primary will run for about 1 hour and rechargeable perhaps 40 minutes... and when the light dims, it will occur gradually rather than suddenly turning off. Qualitatively, this build is noticeably brighter than its equivalent using a single-chip emitter.

These will be shipped out by milkyspit himself. What's better than owning a milkyspit mod? Having one directly from him!

Terms of Sale:
  • Paypal CASH or CREDIT (add 4% for credit)
  • USA and International
  • USPS Priority Mail Shipping ($5 for USA; add $20 for insured international EMS shipping)...(add $7 more dollars if you want insurance in the US)
  • First to post "I'll take it" gets it!
  • I'll PM the winner milkyspit's paypal address. Please indicate whether you're paying via cash or cc.

AMP7 EN...$350 *** SOLD ***

img-sr02-amp7-profile.jpg

img-sr02-amp7-closeup.jpg

img-sr02-amp7-angled-beam.jpg

img-sr02-amp7-overhead-beam.jpg

img-sr02-amp7-close-beam.jpg

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit Aleph Mule P7 EN...Direct from Milky Labs! 300 lumen!!!

I'm heading out to shoot some pool for a bit...I'll be back in a couple hours. This hot light better be claimed for by the time I get back!!! :naughty: :twothumbs

Crash

Enlightened
half New Orleans, half Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I'll take it. Send me the paypal address. I'm in New Orleans and have to get up early tomorrow so I may not send the PP until tomorrow morning when I get to work ~ 8:15am central time but I will definitely take it.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it. Send me the paypal address. I'm in New Orleans and have to get up early tomorrow so I may not send the PP until tomorrow morning when I get to work ~ 8:15am central time but I will definitely take it.

PM coming right now. thanks!

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

i DEFINITELY would have nabbed this. 'bout 10 mins too late :( nice grab Crash!

edit: ok i guess ill take backup... :popcorn:

edit 2: no need to be the backup anymore :naughty: :twothumbs

Last edited:

Crash

Enlightened
Re: FS: *** SPF *** Milkyspit Aleph Mule P7 EN...Direct from Milky Labs! 300 lumen!!

PP for $355 sent. I use PayPal so infrequently, I wasn't sure if I owed the additional credit card amount. But the confirmation said "next time pay directly from your bank account" so I guess I owe the credit fee. I'll try to send the additional money now.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *** SPF *** Milkyspit Aleph Mule P7 EN...Direct from Milky Labs! 300 lumen!!

O.K. I'm square, I sent the 4% credit fee.

Thanks.

Crash, I had to deny your payments because you sent it to my cash-only Paypal. Could you please send them to this address instead at your earliest convenience...

ppcard*AT*QuarryRun*DOT*com

Many thanks! :eek:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

I hope everything is all good right now. :twothumbs

There are plenty of other great milky mods on sale in the main thread, folks! Get 'em while you can!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

DONE -I hope correctly. If not, give me a shout.

Bill S.

I'm sure it's fine now. Milky's probably asleep, though...so we'll find out in the morning. Thanks! I'll mark this as :sold: :wave:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm sure it's fine now. Milky's probably asleep, though...so we'll find out in the morning. Thanks! I'll mark this as :sold: :wave:

Milky never sleeps! :laughing: :eek:oo: :ohgeez:

Bill, your light is in the mail as of this moment... enjoy! :thumbsup:

Crash

Enlightened
Thanks, Milky and Ttran. I'm sure I will enjoy it and use it a lot. I use my Gotham frequently and love it and I use at least one of the three HDS ultimates you modded for me EVERY day. This will be nothing less than spectacular, I'm sure.

Thanks again.
Bill S.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
is that the same emitter used in the boxter??

Nope.

The boxter has a cree, unless milky specifically made you one with a Seoul P7. The P7's are the newest LED's...that might end up in the new Surefire UB2, KL9, etc.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope.

The boxter has a cree, unless milky specifically made you one with a Seoul P7. The P7's are the newest LED's...that might end up in the new Surefire UB2, KL9, etc.

Actually, the Boxter (a KL4-based build) typically uses either a Seoul SSCP4 or a Luxeon K2-TFFC emitter, not Cree.

The interesting thing here is the SSCP7 (as in this Aleph Mule), SSCP4, and Cree use the same Cree-manufactured light-generating element inside the LEDs. Three distinct products with essentially the same engine under the covers! Just implemented in different ways. :D

hojobones

Newly Enlightened
so if they all use the cree engine, what is difference between the SSCP4 and P7? and by the way another great light!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
so if they all use the cree engine, what is difference between the SSCP4 and P7? and by the way another great light!

Hobo, many thanks for the kind words! :eek:

The P7 has FOUR chip (a.k.a. Cree engine, a.k.a. EZ-1000 die) where the P4 contains only ONE chip. That allows the P7 to operate brighter and more efficiently, but at the cost of a larger part overall and a markedly less-focused beam, all other things being equal.

Latest posts