• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED!!!! WTB (BUY!) Ti Spy-007

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
:rock:CLOSED! :grin2: YEE-HAW!!!! :buddies:

IF anyone is considering selling thier Ti Spy-007 I would really, REALLY, REALLY like to own one. My offer is $2,000 Cash PayPal :thumbsup: BUT.......

This can happen one way and one way only!

Send me a PM agreeing to sell me a Ti Spy-007 :)thinking: That you already own! :ironic:) and your PayPal addy. I send the Cash PayPal and then the Ti Spy-007 is sent to me. Simple, eh? :grin2:

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB (BUY!) Ti Spy-007

Ken, if I had one (which I don't), I wouldn't sell it for $2k, but if I did it would only be to a top dude like you!:wave:

Good luck

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast

The good lord knows I need $2k far more than I need another flashlight.. But I am sorry I just don't think I can let her go so soon... Besides I would just get another later and it wouldnt feel right profiting off of you Kenster. I think you are going to have more trouble buying a Spy at this price than say $1100 (no I will not sell mine for $1100 either). Good luck man...

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thujone, I can`t blame you for keeping your Ti Spy-007 which is what I intend on doing when I get my hands on one. :thumbsup: I am pretty sure all Spy-007 are not in the hands of the original owners but I was passed by in offering one up :poke: and if another is going to change hands I WANT IT TO BE KNOWN KENSTER IS A LOOKIN AND WILLIN TO PAY QUITE A NICE FIGURE FOR THE PRIVILEDGE OF :drool:ALL OVER A TI SPY-007! :p

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, a lot of you folks have this read since this morning but nobody bumped the thread for a............

YEE-HAW!!! KENSTER!!! :party:

Nevermind! :nana:

*** EDIT ***

You might as well ignore the upcoming..........

THE FREE FLASHLIGHT GIVE AWAY CELEBRATION BECAUSE KENSTER GOT HIS Ti SPY-007! :nana:

SOON!!!!! :grin2:

Last edited:

Edwood

Enlightened
Hey, Ken!

You did finally get someone to cave in and sell you their 007? :)

-Ed

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Ken!

You did finally get someone to cave in and sell you their 007? :)

-Ed

Uhhh....... :huh2: Don`t speak kenster, eh? :shakehead

:rock:CLOSED! :grin2: YEE-HAW!!!! :buddies: = Yup! :grin2:

AWTYD,

A couple days ago, a clerk at the Post Office handed me a box that had Dave liver... sumpin wittin on it :eeew: so I refused to accept the package and suggested they get Dave`s liver back to him PRONTO, of course! :thumbsup: But :shrug: ........ :sweat: The dang Texas Pony Express aint the best! :knight:

Nice try Dave! :nana: Hehe! :D I thank you & EM bery, BERY MUCHO a lot! :) But I will have mine soon and......

YEE-HAW!!! :buddies:
Me :wave:

Last edited:

Edwood

Enlightened
Eh?

Just post a pic of you and a huge smile on your face holding a SPY 007. :)

No other details necessary. Just the big smile on your face holding your 007.

-Ed

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eh?

Just post a pic of you and a huge smile on your face holding a SPY 007. :)

No other details necessary. Just the big smile on your face holding your 007.

-Ed

The only picture I post of me is Krazy Kenster`s "Evil Eye" that it is always watching...........

:hahaha:YOU! :duck: Muahahaha! :devil:

IMG_3279.jpg

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beware the one eyed Cyclops :aaa:

Im glad you found your SPY.:twothumbs
Did you by any chance get my PM Ken?

:poke:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beware the one eyed Cyclops :aaa:

:nana: But good advice! :devil: Muhahaha!

Im glad you found your SPY.:twothumbs
Did you by any chance get my PM Ken? :poke:

Thanks! :)

Uhhh :thinking: ......... :oops: Yup :p Been a KRAZy flashlight week filled with :awman: :hairpull: :wtf: :banghead: :eek: type attention getters. Just to name a couple... The no Ti Spy-007 delimma! :mecry:... Polarion PH50 where are you? :mecry: .... and my dimlit dimwit flashabrain went :poof: and then things went dark. :candle: :help:

:crackup:

I`m sorry Morheus but I just plain forgot. :eek: But :whistle:...A few points in my defense that should help me be forgivin. :grin2:

> Haven`t got around to answering a whole bunch of folks PM`s
> It has only been 5 days since I recieved yours
> So of course, many folks have been waiting longer than you

:huh2: None of those facts seemed to help me much, eh? :duh2: Hehe! :D Anyway, thanks for the reminder :p and I will send you a PM. :wave:

ArsMachina

Enlightened
Hi Kenster,

I think you are kidding...
You really thought one of us 27 addicts would give away the most beautiful and usable flashlight in the world for just 2k after we have been waiting years for it ???
Make a reasonable offer and you might perhaps get what you want ;)

Jochen

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

The one and only Kenster,now thats what i call a reply ;)

Talk to you later man.
Benny

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kenster,

I think you are kidding...
You really thought one of us 27 addicts would give away the most beautiful and usable flashlight in the world for just 2k after we have been waiting years for it ???
Make a reasonable offer and you might perhaps get what you want ;)

Jochen

ArsMachina :thinking: ......... :eek:oo:

:wave: Howdy ArsMachinaster! :rock:

Kidding??? :eek: This Krazy Kenster Kid is always as serious as a FlashaGoofball can be :nana: and I think that issue is now behind one of us :whoopin: :whistle: butt :p I suppose when my Ti Spy-007 arrives I can snap a picture of it with a Bare Al Cr2-Ion you might recognize??? :shrug: The Ion is really cool but I just can`t recall who modified it. ;)

The one and only Kenster,now thats what i call a reply ;)

Talk to you later man.
Benny

Yup, funny alright! :D Cuz I could have typed you a PM instead of that long silly post. :p HEHE! :duck:

My thread so one more time.......

:rock: YEE-HAW!!! :buddies:

Since most of us are :thinking: on this thread :shakehead I will try to interpret :sssh: what Ken :sick: is trying to tell :whistle: us. :devil:

Seems that Eric :crazy: ordered Dave :faint: to ship his Spy :candle: to Ken and Ken is either accepting it :candle: or not :green: depending upon what he :caution: told the delivery service. :poof: