• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Extreme II Rebel

ShortArc

Enlightened
FS: Extreme II Rebel
Asking $325 Shipped (within the US)
First to state "I'll take it" has priority. Add 4% for CC PayPal. PM me for PayPal address.
The light is in perfect condition.

VV0T1177Medium.jpg

Last edited:

1M1

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Extreme II Rebel

What are the specifications on that light, again? (for some reason I can't find them)

ShortArc

Enlightened

Description from Custom Light Factory..."The functions of the Extreme II will be: low (20ma), medium (160ma), high (400ma), strobe (350ma) and SOS (250ma). The type of batteries that can be used are: AA alkaline, carbon zinc, lithium, NiMH and Oxiride. DO NOT USE A 14500 LITIUM ION BATTERY as it will NOT go into direct drive and will fry the DC/DC converter. The body color is: HA III natural. The front lens is: SchottB270 with AR coating on both sides. Silicone o-rings and chem-kote threaded contact ends. The bodies are 100% made in USA and have no edges or flaws. The internals are made here in Japan. This is a high end, high quality flashlight made in a very limited numbers."

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't believe this is still here! This is an excellent light the last 2 sold within minutes.

Mac