• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Blue CNC-123

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've a beautiful blue CNC-123 in Blue anno. It's got a Lux3 sammie. I dunno the Bin or the board that it's using but i wanna think it's a bb500 or something along those lines. It's nice and white although not as bright as NG750 sammies but runs for a long time. I loaded it with a 3.0v CR123 to test it. It's got an NX05 optic but i'll include a brand new Fraen LP as well. Has a glow ring in the bezel. Here are some pics.

IMG_5898.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_5895.jpg

Looking to get $104 shipped to the lower 48 with delivery conf. Paypal only.

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Offers will be considered. I need to move this asap so i have a little extra in case I have to pay the North Texas Tollway Authority about $1100 in violations that were racked up by the guy i sold my camaro to 2 years ago. (whom never registered the car in his name)

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Offers will be considered. I need to move this asap so i have a little extra in case I have to pay the North Texas Tollway Authority about $1100 in violations that were racked up by the guy i sold my camaro to 2 years ago. (whom never registered the car in his name)

North Texas Tollway Authority?!?! :eek: I hope there isn`t a South Texas Tollway Authority in SA`s future but just a matter of time, I suppose. :sigh: Oh, before I start ramblin on :p ...........

I`ll take it! Send me a PM with your PayPal address and I thank you very much! :)

Now :thinking: ....... This is just Krazy Kenster`s way of thinkin :tinfoil: and :stupid: butt :p ..... IF it were me. :devil: IF I could fight this in court and the court decided I am responsible for the fines :crazy: ....that would clearly state to me I was and will continue to be responsible for this vehicles violations which is of course the owners responsibilty and since the court ruling prooves me as the owner :shrug: I would have no choice but to take responsibilty and demand the police find my stolen Camaro and put that law breakin jerk in jail where he belongs. :grin2: Uhhh... Still got the dudes address? HEHE! I know, wrong :shakehead but so RIGHT! ;)

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trust me i am considering that as an option. Just preparing myself for the worst.

PM sent.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: and I thank you very much! :)

Don`t consider that nonsense I posted earlier as any kind of an option since it would surely make things worse. Unforunately, that would just end up establishing the jerk as the owner and it is all over for him as far as his troubles go but that would mean a false stolen vehicle report was filed which has bad consequences. Well, at that point the court will have already decided who owes the fines and good luck getting a refund or the violations removed from your driving record or insurance. Uhhh :thinking: .... I`ll stop and DON`T ASK! :caution:

Seriously, best of luck to you and I am hoping what appears to be a huge bump in the road ahead can and will be fixed before you get to it. So drive safe and DON`T do anything like cross over a double yellow line, if you know what I mean? ;)

Last edited: