• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: MR Bulk HA Black DragonHeart

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've decided to sell my MR Bulk Black DragonHeart. I've got another project in the wings, and this little beauty has spent almost all of its life in a safe. Sigh. She needs to get out more. :)

One of 50, if I remember correctly. Includes an installed black switch cover and a stainless steel belt clip. It runs the fully regulated Dragon light engine. This is the brightest EDC light I've ever owned. Just drop in an 18500 (not included) or 17500 (not included) and you are ready to be amazed by its KISS interface. Here are some beamshots against some very worthy competitors.

First, the specs. Charlie's circuit board operates with five separate, programmable tables:

350mA
500mA
750mA
1000mA
1200mA (!)

It sports a Seoul Semiconductor P4 emitter. The 27mm reflector is orange peel close to the emitter, smooth 1/2 way out, assuring a bright and smooth spill beam with a long and bright throw. The body's texture is the same "Dragon Scale" that Charlie used on his titanium Dragons. The DragonHeart is its little brother, running on an 18500 (Pila 150) rechargeable vs. the Dragon's 18650.

I'll let her go for US$225, SOLD (lowest price I've seen yet for a DH!) USPS Priority Mail shipping to US addresses included. I'll accept Paypal, no fees to you. Overseas is fine, but shipping will be charged at cost. Insurance is extra.

First to post an unconditional "I'll Take It" wins. Please PM me as well. This may be posted on multiple boards, so the best time stamp wins.

I'm taking the family away this weekend, so the earliest I can mail it out would be either tomorrow or likely Monday morning. :) It is my daughter's birthday!:D

dscn2857ry8.jpg

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: FS: MR Bulk HA Black DragonHeart

Awesome offering here, LOVE the design .....not to mention the second to none LE.:twothumbs

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice light there Chronos - good luck and happy birthday to the little 'un.:thumbsup:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Gents! :) I'm going to end up regretting this one... such is life. I'm going to drive off to the shore in a couple of hours, but I'll check in later this evening.

Please let me know if you have any questions. It is pristine, as received by Charlie himself. This was one of the initial 28 or so offered directly by Charlie, not LightHound. So I got to choose the options.

Oh, I almost forgot: it also has two (2) trit slots that have yet to be filled. No trits included... :eek:

Pure white tint, five usable light levels, KISS interface... what's not to like?

I'll also throw in a few extra colored button covers that I ordered. :devil:

Trade for an HDS RA 100 will be considered, too.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

ill take it.
SPF

PM sent bigmark408!:wave:

I just got to the shore and unloaded the car. I'll try to get the light out tomorrow... worst case will be Monday.

Enjoy! :thumbsup: