Back to the past.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I have had some lights that i bought back when i first started down this never ending road of lights that i swore would never leave my side and than sold them to fund new more powerfully lights.Now as of late I'm buying all of them all over again! My KL3, I got that for the long runtime 50+ hrs.Now my malkoff M60 whips the crap out of that in horsepower but if, i was in a situation where i would have to depend on my light for two or three days and i was stupid enough not to bring extra cell the KL3 would still be running long after the other was dead.And my A2 now that i just found another one and started using it again i cant believe i got rid of it. I guess sometimes old school is not so bad.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thermalguy, with the amount of HDS and Novies you have on your signature, you'll never been caught without a light.

I actually experience something similar recently ... I went to home depot and for no reasons, I bought a mini mag incan. I guess I wanted to compare with what I have now to what I used to use.