• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ML1 Matching HA **WITHDRAWN**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
This is a MINT Milky L1 with the best matching HA I have EVER seen from a Surefire, VERY nice piece here. I will include a NON-FALRED OS tailguard

DSC02221.jpg

DSC02222.jpg

Last edited:

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay
Re: ML1 Matching HA **Price Drop**

Based on the pictures, it looks like an Seoul P4 USWOH with a cutdown IMS 20 reflector. I'm guesing it has stock electronics, but milky might have put something extra in there. Either way this is a nice light.

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: ML1 Matching HA **Price Drop**

Based on the pictures, it looks like an Seoul P4 USWOH with a cutdown IMS 20 reflector. I'm guesing it has stock electronics, but milky might have put something extra in there. Either way this is a nice light.

You are exactly right, stock electronics with what you mentioned above. Good looking out, hard to log-on while commuting.....:twothumbs

thom

Enlightened
Re: ML1 Matching HA **FINAL Price Drop**

WOW I can't believe this is still here :thinking: at this new price it crazy :crazy:.....
The L1 just isn't my light even with milky magic, but many consider it a staple. What happened to these brining $300 + :whistle:

thom

Status
Not open for further replies.