Budget 2X CR123A

Verve

Newly Enlightened
Any suggestions on a well built and very bright 2X CR123A light? I'd like to just get a Fenix (P3D or TK10) but I just ordered an Orb RAW NS so I'm not looking to spend a lot (maybe $25-$40). I'd like something with a simple UI (preferably 2 stages) and more of the P3D form factor than the TK10.

Maybe a DX light?

Many thanks...

GPB

Enlightened
Cabela's still has their knife/light combo for 20 bucks. As is, its a solid 2xcr123 incan light that is rated at 65 lumens. Since its cheap enough you could order an LED drop in for it and still be under your budget.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...7768a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH_BC&returnPage
=cave_search1.jsp&QueryText=flashlight&N=61&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode+
matchallpartial&Nty=1&Ntt=flashlight&noImage=0

I had a little troube cutting and pasting the link. If that doesn't work, google Cabelas Bargain Cave, and then enter the term Flashlight in the search window. You'll see it there.

i517768sn01.jpg

Verve

Newly Enlightened
That's a great deal. I'd like something brighter but may pull the trigger on that one.

Verve

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the suggestions. I decided to go ahead and get what I really wanted / just ordered the TK10. :)

(Stupid Government rebate check had to arrive RIGHT when I was itching for a new light!)

:twothumbs