• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: 316 Stainless Steel Luce de Notte

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, this has been sold.

Haven't heard from the intended buyer re payment on this Luce, so it's now up for sale. For those unfamiliar with the Luce, please see the original thread.

This Luce sports a green Tritium sphere, 2mm thick mineral glass lens and is made from 316 stainless steel-- it has been hand sanded and polished, so it is shiny. :D

Some pics:

ExtraSSLuceVert.jpg

ExtraSSLuceSlant.jpg

ExtraSSLuceHeadOn.jpg

Price: $195

First Class USPS shipping included (uninsured); foreign orders, please add $2 foreign fee.

Cash PayPal to: paycashpal (at) photonfanatic.com
Credit PayPal to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 316 Stainless Steel Luce de Notte

:takeit: I'll take it.

:paypal: PayPal sent.
Thanks,
Tanasit

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tanasit -- thank you!

chipwillis -- maybe you'll get another chance before too long:

Luce-de-Notte--La-Caccia.jpg

Luce de Notte, La Caccia -- The Fighter -- self-defense nightlight! :crackup::devil:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
I know that tanasit's already paid for this, but I'll be his backup in the extremely unlikely event that (1) all of PayPal is suddenly rendered insolvent tonight, leaving his payment in jeopardy, (2) his actual bank - in a stunning hark back to the S&L crisis - finds that it no longer has the funds to cover this transaction, (3) tanasit dies in a tragic blimp accident involving Katie Couric and 3 cans of whipped cream (tanasit, you dog!), and (4) his next of kin refuse the package after discovering their previously unknown hatred of minimally radioactive but aesthetically stunning lighting devices.

Okay, so it's a long shot....but just in case. :crackup:

- FITP

P.S. Tanasit, I don't actually want anything bad to happen to you. I've got one coming from PhotonFanatic's next run, so I'm just jealous that you get to play with yours right away. =)

Great snag!

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shazbot! Is this an optional design for the 2nd run?

Anything machinable is in play--if you're willing to pay for it. :wave::devil:

That little tail cap took a bit of time to make, like over an hour. But that was a learning experience, so the next one should be easier. I might also try a different approach to scalloping out the bottom--this one used a ball nose end mill, a big one, and it went in pretty deep, too, leaving some fairly sharp points. Those can be sanded/buffed to tolerable limits, but a tapered approach might be worth exploring also.

StrayLight

Enlightened
Anything machinable is in play--if you're willing to pay for it. :wave::devil:

That little tail cap took a bit of time to make, like over an hour. But that was a learning experience, so the next one should be easier. I might also try a different approach to scalloping out the bottom--this one used a ball nose end mill, a big one, and it went in pretty deep, too, leaving some fairly sharp points. Those can be sanded/buffed to tolerable limits, but a tapered approach might be worth exploring also.

Uh, huh. You had me at "anything machinable is in play..."

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know that tanasit's already paid for this, but I'll be his backup in the extremely unlikely event that (1) all of PayPal is suddenly rendered insolvent tonight, leaving his payment in jeopardy, (2) his actual bank - in a stunning hark back to the S&L crisis - finds that it no longer has the funds to cover this transaction, (3) tanasit dies in a tragic blimp accident involving Katie Couric and 3 cans of whipped cream (tanasit, you dog!), and (4) his next of kin refuse the package after discovering their previously unknown hatred of minimally radioactive but aesthetically stunning lighting devices.

Okay, so it's a long shot....but just in case. :crackup:

- FITP

P.S. Tanasit, I don't actually want anything bad to happen to you. I've got one coming from PhotonFanatic's next run, so I'm just jealous that you get to play with yours right away. =)

Great snag!

LOL....:crackup:.......anyway, when I was trying to send what I said "I'll take it", the site frozed on me 4 times, so I opened a new window and kept switching to see which one will get through first. It was the longest 3-4 minutes I encountered in this forum....
But it finally paid off....:twothumbs:twothumbs

Tanasit

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 316 Stainless Steel Luce de Notte arrived.
Can't wait til dark to fully appreciate this piece of art.:twothumbs:twothumbs

Thanks Fred,
Tanasit