AA size light help

ruriimasu

Enlightened
Hi,
I would like to get one of these cheap and simple single AA lights from www.dealextreme.com
The requirements are; at least low and high modes (more modes are fine), high mode of 100 lumens and above, long burn time, and water proof. The information I found on the site does not include the lumen settings for various modes and the run time. So I would appreciate if any of you had bought and share info on the models which you had bought. Again, I only want single AA size. Thanks. :D

Dodge

Newly Enlightened
Have a look at this mammoth thread. You'll need someone with a lot of time on their hands and some expensive equipment to give lumens and run times for all modes of any light. Though you can roughly figure out the run times if you know the current taken.

optodoofus

Newly Enlightened
One AA light I can recommend is the original Romisen RC-G2. It is very well-built, waterproof (you will probably need to lube the threads when you get it) and throws like all get-out. You can't beat the price at $11.50 shipped. There is nothing bad to say about this light.

Over in the marketplace, lightbug is selling an upgraded version of this light with a Q5 LED (the original has a Q2). It is more expensive (about $20) but I think worth the additional cost. You can find the details at
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?p=2150401#post2150401

I have one of the original versions and two of the Q5 versions.

optodoofus