• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti-S27-PD and Ti R2 Nautilus **BOTH SOLD**

donn_

Flashaholic
McLuxIII Ti-S27-PD, SSC P4 USWOI, GDx2 - 525mAH, white trit in piston. Condition is perfect, with a few minute milling marks.$550...delivered via Priority Mail, Insured. No Paypal fees. 5% donated to CPF.**SOLD**

Titanium Nautilus by Muyshondt (Enrique, AKA Endeavor). 2nd run . Condition is perfect.
$400...delivered via Priority Mail, Insured. No Paypal fees. 5% donated to CPF. **SOLD**

004-35.jpg

The Fine Print:

All pricing includes the following:

1. Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, CONUS. (Mandatory)

2. Insurance on items priced over $50, CONUS. (Mandatory)

International Customers: I'll ship anywhere International Priority Mail goes. The same requirements apply. The shipment must be insured to the actual value of the item, and the buyer bears the added cost of both postage and insurance, over domestic charges. Customs forms will reflect actual cost of the item. No exceptions.

3. PayPal Fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card. (No other form of payment accepted.)

4. 5% donation to CPF. (Mandatory)

Unconditional "I'll Take It" posted in the thread has priority over any other expressed interest.

Prompt PayPal, to the address in my profile, required.

Trades will be considered. Please use the email address in my profile instead of PM.

Counter-offers will be considered. Please use the email address in my profile instead of PM.

Seller cannot be held responsible for global warming, Islamic extremism, breakdown of family values or general apathy toward current Presidential candidates.

Last edited:

thom

Enlightened
Re: A couple of spare titanium customs:

:crackup: "spare titanium customs" :crackup:

Nice lights there donn_ now if you've started selling off stuff maybe I'll see some of those things you were so very super quick at snagging....:poke:

BTW nice job with the 5% to CPF I think I will give this some consideration. I had contacted a mod about a auction to benifit CPF on the Luna I cheap sold, but didn't hear anything back.
thom

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: Ti-S27-PD, Ti Cree R2 Nautilus

And received.

Will ship tomorrow.

:thanks: Rick!

5% of this sale has been donated to CPF.

Last edited:

mikego

Newly Enlightened
Re: McLuxIII Ti-S27-PD

Hi Donn,

I'll take it. The Ti-S27-PD

mikego

Will send paypal