A fenix p1d question

neophyte340

Newly Enlightened
About 2 weeks ago I decided that I was going to jump on the fenix wagon and upgrade my keychain light. I decided I wanted the P1D Q5 but in the silver color. The fenix store had an image which has since been taken down, that of a silver,black and i think olive. Only black and "natural" are available . I prefer stainless to be honest (is why i carry an LL7842) and am leaning towards a sleek silver look. Fenixstore representative told me only 300 silvers were made and never again. :shrug:

anyway they dont sell silver anymore...soo... :sssh: Is this natual color the same as the silver.. lol Does anyone have both to examine. It looks like some kind of neutral grey.

Its just kinda weird is all ..I was hoping the silver would look close to this : GenEric808 did an awesome job here http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=178247

But if not thats totally cool...I'll just have to buy a dedicated p3d Q5 (might as well go big guns) and get some similar custom polishing work done ,just like it :D