• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph 2 x 123 Body *** SOLD ***

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Aleph 2 x 123 Body, Black - $45 - shipping included - by priority mail with insurance. :sold:

The Aleph body looks to me to be in near mint condition. There are no nicks, dings, or any signs of the body having been dropped or ill treated. I've never carried it outdoors. After seeing how it looked in various configurations, it's been sitting in a drawer while I mulled over whether to add it to my edc rotation. Bottom line: I've decided not to keep it.

( Yes this is the same Aleph body. Recently I offered this to Mirage_Man who passed on it. So not to worry, it now has good karma.)

The knurled area does seem ever so slightly lighter in color than the smooth areas but my Aleph 1 x 123 body looks just the same. Maybe it's just that the knurled area reflects more light.

[FONT=&quot]Sorry but I don't have any pictures. I do not know how to operate the family's digital camera to the point of connecting it to the computer and asking my teenage daughter to help is not worth the trouble.

If the buyer finds it's not as I've described, then just return it in the same condition as received and I'll refund your money.

[/FONT] First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" gets it pending funds.
That post takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

Payment: Cash PayPal only. No credit card PayPal. No PayPal eChecks.
If PayPal funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, the item will no longer be considered SPF and will again be made available for purchase. If you need more than 4 hours, just let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: by US Priority Mail with delivery confirmation plus insurance - in the USA only.
Not responsible for items once they are shipped.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Aleph 2 x 123 Body received and flawless. And packaging award of the year. Holy cow! It took me ten minutes to get it out of all of its wrapping! Man, it was almost like a joke! :D Thank you for everything! :thumbsup:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
And after a long journey the Aleph 2 x 123 Body arrived home safely. And everyone was happy.:twothumbs