Please Rank US Retail Lights!!!

NotASolder

Newly Enlightened
Please Rank US Retail Lights!!!

We've all read the threads about the 'Better' LED lights available at the big US retailers Lowes, Advanced Auto Parts, Target, Wal-Mart, Kmart, etc.

I'm interested in seeing their output ranked. One List top to bottom, no stratification for cost or cell type, just a ranking from Brightest (I know, I know...) to dimmest so one can answer some simple buy-not-buy questions once in store like:
  • How well does the XWatt Spotman Xtreme do against the Maglite XWatt two pegs away?
  • Is it worth it to drive across the mall parking lot to Advanced Auto Parts to buy the recently praised 2C cell light?
  • Am'I better off picking up any of the LED Maglites in front of me or should I pick up the new Inova?
  • Is this new Energizer light brighter than what I have in my pocket?
A simple ranking in terms of 'output' would help me (and I'm sure others) when the need for a 'Quick Fix' comes up. Any help welcomed, feel free to rank according to your particular needs/want as long as it's One List.

:thanks::popcorn:

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't really help much, but I find my 1 watt Sportsman Xtreme to be brighter than my 3 watt MagLED (both are 2AA lights).