KL5A on Surefire's Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if this is old news but Surefire now lists the KL5A. 100 lumens for 5 hours for the P/Z/C/M series lights.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if this is old news but Surefire now lists the KL5A. 100 lumens for 5 hours for the P/Z/C/M series lights.

Thanks for the heads up...but man, at $145, I think I'd rather just use the P61L drop-in (supposed to be 200 lumen) from SF coming later on...or one of the numerous P60 drop-ins from Malkoff, BugOutGear, etc... It looks a little big too.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hear ya. I have a KL3 that I only use as a loaner light when I go camping. The P60L is perfect for my usage and tastes. I have a BOG Cree Premium that is equivalent to a P90 on fresh cells. LED output has outstripped my needs. Bright is fun but beyond 100 lumens not very practical in most settings IMHO.

On the other hand if the KL5A was the same price as the KL3 I would upgrade in a heartbeat.

I wonder why it is designated as the KL5"A"? Will we have output or beam pattern options?

Empath

Flashaholic
Heads-up threads regarding product finds on popular and frequently visited websites should be posted in the Good Deals forum of the MarketPlace. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.