• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Custom Made Luce de Notte -- The Fighter

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, this has been sold.

While trying out some new tailcap designs for flashlights, I happened to throw a trial piece next to a Luce de Notte that I had completed. As luck would have it, the trial piece fit in the Luce, but not well enough for threading to be completed. Still, I liked the design and the color contrast between the brass and aluminum.

The result: Luce de Notte -- The Fighter, a night light ready for combat. :devil: Trust me, the edges are sharp enough to inflict some real damage, if need be.

LDN-TheFighter2.jpg

LDN-TheFighter3.jpg

This knurled brass Luce will come with your choice of Tritium sphere, either Ice-Blue or Green. The tailcap is polished aluminum.

PRICE: $230

Price includes uninsured shipping via First Class Mail to the U.S., foreign orders please add $2 per order. For insurance or other mail service, please PM.

PayPal cash to: PayCashPal (at) photonfanatic.com
or
PayPal with credit card to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Custom Made Luce de Notte -- The Fighter

Very Nice Fred!!

While trying out some new tailcap designs for flashlights, I happened to throw a trial piece next to a Luce de Notte that I had completed. As luck would have it, the trial piece fit in the Luce, but not well enough for threading to be completed. Still, I liked the design and the color contrast between the brass and aluminum.

The result: Luce de Notte -- The Fighter, a night light ready for combat. :devil: Trust me, the edges are sharp enough to inflict some real damage, if need be.

LDN-TheFighter2.jpg

LDN-TheFighter3.jpg

This knurled brass Luce will come with your choice of Tritium sphere, either Ice-Blue or Green. The tailcap is polished aluminum.

PRICE: $230

Price includes uninsured shipping via First Class Mail to the U.S., foreign orders please add $2 per order. For insurance or other mail service, please PM.

PayPal cash to: PayCashPal (at) photonfanatic.com
or
PayPal with credit card to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Thanks.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Re: For Sale: Custom Made Luce de Notte -- The Fighter

Great photography as usual, Fred! :thumbsup:

Now go fight the boogieman, Bill! :duck:

john