• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Superflashlight II, Mint

For sale: Superflashlight II, mint, sn 019, completely stock, unmodded. Beautiful light. PayPal only, no additional fee for PayPal or CONUS priority shipping (included in the price). Add $6 for optional postal insurance. Will ship to international destinations at cost. First to reply, unconditionally here in the thread, "I'll take it" followed by PayPal payment, has priority.

$270 shipped CONUS, SOLD.

IMG_3426.jpg

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: FS: Superflashlight II, Mint

Can someone link me to more info on this light please, I love the look of these.

Tim

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Watchin for the Postman so I don`t miss the delivery of my Ti Spy-007 so I missed this light. :eek: Hmmm:thinking:..... Postman better have my Spy or he`s gettin a Texas style woodshed WHOOPIN! :whoopin:

Congrats qarawol! :thumbsup:

qarawol

Enlightened

Watchin for the Postman so I don`t miss the delivery of my Ti Spy-007 so I missed this light. :eek: Hmmm:thinking:..... Postman better have my Spy or he`s gettin a Texas style woodshed WHOOPIN! :whoopin:

Congrats qarawol! :thumbsup:

Why didn't you beat me too it???? You should have bought before me. I don't NEED it but I do WANT it.

PayPal sent... :help: :sick2: :mecry: :banghead: :rant:

Let me know.

Njoy...

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Why didn't you beat me too it???? You should have bought before me. I don't NEED it but I do WANT it.

If you decide to flip it without modifying it since that is what I wanted it for of course, think :tinfoil: Kenster :tinfoil: PLEASE! :grin2:

qarawol

Enlightened

If you decide to flip it without modifying it since that is what I wanted it for of course, think :tinfoil: Kenster :tinfoil: PLEASE! :grin2:

Sure I will!!!

The Superflashlight II has arrived to greet its other siblings. The ARC mania collection is getting near completion.

Super Fast Prompt Shipping. Very securely packaged. GREAT!!! Thanks for lightening my wallet and for the smooth transaction.

Njoy...