SUREFIRE E2DL QUESTION

l2icel3all

Newly Enlightened
I just have one question for all the lucky CPF members that were lucky enough to own a E2DL. I noticed in the catalogs it states that it comes with a lanyard. This is stated in the comparison charts all the way in the back of the catalogs but it isn't mentioned anywhere else. I noticed that fellow cpf members with an E2DL on here didnt really mention the lanyard as much as they mentioned the single stage output. As a matter of fact the lanyard was never mentioned from what I have seen. Can anyone verify that it does indeed come with a lanyard?

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just have one question for all the lucky CPF members that were lucky enough to own a E2DL. I noticed in the catalogs it states that it comes with a lanyard. This is stated in the comparison charts all the way in the back of the catalogs but it isn't mentioned anywhere else. I noticed that fellow cpf members with an E2DL on here didnt really mention the lanyard as much as they mentioned the single stage output. As a matter of fact the lanyard was never mentioned from what I have seen. Can anyone verify that it does indeed come with a lanyard?

There was no lanyard with the first batch of E2DL's. I'll see if there is one on the next batch I get in a couple days.

l2icel3all

Newly Enlightened
There was no lanyard with the first batch of E2DL's. I'll see if there is one on the next batch I get in a couple days.

Cool, thanks man. I just received my own E2DL from batteryjunction.com. I was well aware of the single stage in the first wave and I'm totally fine with that since it was first revealed at shotshow 2008 as a 120 lumen flashlight. Its amazing. Mine didn't come with a lanyard but I still find it strange that the catalog states that it comes with a Z50 lanyard.

jchoo

Enlightened
Cool, thanks man. I just received my own E2DL from batteryjunction.com. I was well aware of the single stage in the first wave and I'm totally fine with that since it was first revealed at shotshow 2008 as a 120 lumen flashlight. Its amazing. Mine didn't come with a lanyard but I still find it strange that the catalog states that it comes with a Z50 lanyard.

If you bring this to Surefire's attention, they may offer to take care of you. I'd give them a call.