Hawaii Roll Call

DHCrocks

Newly Enlightened
hey CPF members who here is from Hawaii?

Do you know any place local that carries surefire or pelican m3 lights.

Kanai

Newly Enlightened
Howzit DHCrocks,
I get my Surefires from Young Guns in Mapunapuna. Don't know where to get Pelican lights.

SFR

Newly Enlightened
Ranger Sports might still be around somewhere in Ala Moana Shopping Center. They used to be on the beach side by Radio Shack, but "down-sized" to a kiosk by center stage. According to the King's Village website, there is a Ranger Sports in Waikiki also.
http://www.kings-village.com/ranger/

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Howzit bruddahs,

I know the Hawaii SureFire Distributor (Lance O'Hara, he's big enough that he even supplies the military exchanges). You will get your stuff at dealer wholesale, plus an additional 1/2% tax.

battman

Newly Enlightened
Howzit- if you live Maui, you gotta order em online.
Maui no ka oi

DHCrocks

Newly Enlightened
wasup...i neva know had so much hawaii guys here. kanai i'm, from ewa beach too. mr.bulk, you gotta hook me up with lance, that would be sweet...btw you got crazy poop on your site...i'm impressed.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
batt and DH, yeah I'll hook you guys up if you want. Just write me. And to DH, Thanks brah!

arioch

Enlightened
battman:

Uncle Jesse's place in Wailuku used to sell SL scorpions (haven't been in there lately).

Walmart sells Pelican products, although I'm not familiar with the M3 (possibly referring to the new M6?).

Last I recall, there is a Surefire distributor at a fishing shop behind Union 76 station in Kihei (haven't been in there lately either).

Gaspro store in Kahului sells new and different lights (bunch of led's). I pay a visit every once in a while.

There is also a trailer store called "One Stop Shop" on lower main street next to Hashi's car wash in Wailuku that sells SL products (according to their catalog; I haven't been in their store).

Unfortunately, here on Maui, battman is pretty much correct in that it is usually cheaper to order higher end light products online (don't have the plus of trying before buying, though).

BTW, for members on Oahu:

I haven't been over for a while, but last time I was there, I found a bunch of SF and SL lights at Security Equipment Corps. Is it still there?

Anyway, nice to see the Hawaii area code representin'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast
McCully Bike has some SF and AA Pelicans.

Though I haven't ordered anything yet through Charlie and Lance, I'm sure one of them can hook you up.

Hey Charlie, hope the family is doing well! Long time no see.

Aloha

Brian

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still Kama aina and kahuna tested and accepted, though I don't currently live there. (still have Valid, non-expiring Hawaii ID: too precious to give up). Shaka Bro!

darkgear.com

Enlightened
Hey Kolohe,

Welcome to CPF. Just had to post that I like your nick. In fact, if it were not for my business that would have been my nick. I use Kolohe, or depending how I feel Kolohe_Wale, for online gaming :p Seems appropriate for shooters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aloha no,
Randy

Kolohe

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Randy. Glad I found this place. I just *had* to find something to do with my money just sitting away in the bank. Who needs IRAs anyway when you can buy flashlights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Big
friendly-thumb.jpg

How's it? Man I hope you guys all realize you in paradise! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Some day, me to! One month every year isn't enough! Suck em up one da kine for this haole.

- Don

Blackbeagle

Newly Enlightened
Arioch, Security Equipment is still selling some of the Surefire, Streamlight, Maglite products. For SL & ML, mostly the Stinger and MagCharger. For SF, they tend to carry the G2, "E" series. Sometimes others as well.

ZENGHOST

Enlightened
Man, I had no idea that there were so many Hawaii guys on here. I stop in here now and then to read, but since I don't have any knowledge to offer up I think this may be my first post. I go to Young Guns every once in awhile and there's a place called Power Edge on Waialae Ave that carries lights, but they're pretty pricey. I used to go to Security Equip way back (about a decade ago), but them guys can't seem to stay in the same place for very long. I just discovered their latest location but the parking stinks over there so I haven't gone in yet. I didn't realize that Honolulu Electronics was still around--where are they located now? I bought my first real knife from there ten years ago. McCully isn't bad, but their service isn't the greatest (at least not when I've been there), and the Ranger Store in Ala Moana is also a bit pricey. Now that I'm thinking about all these places, I feel like going light/knife shopping tomorrow (if I can wake up, that is). Though I still haven't found much in the way of reasonable prices down here.

-ZENGHOST