SRTH on 6p and 9p

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Being a current owner of the SureFire KT1 and KT2, I was skeptical of the SRTH (Steve Ryan Turbo Head). Well, this black buety arrived last night. All I can say is awesome. There is no comparision between the KT series the SFTH. Not only does the 9p now rival my UltraStinger in throw, but the 2-cell 6p does quite nice with the TH as well. The light-weight design of the SRTH makes it feeel really nice on either light. Granted, the lens is not pyrex, but I think that's a minor issue.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmm.....interesting. i tried the KT4 on my M3 and wasn't impressed.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wait until you get that 3" you just bought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since you'll have 3" Turbo Head, KT and SRTH, it would be cool if you could post beam pics of all 3 with the same lamp assembly.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

[/ QUOTE ]

At my age, that's a pretty long trip! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think that one of the challenges for us "old timers" is providing information to wide-eyed newbies while maintaining our own interest and enthusiasm for very familiar subjects.

In that sense perhaps in a modest way we are educators.

David, once again I have to say "thank you" for creating this special place where thousands of us can indulge our strange but wonderful fascination with light.

Brightnorm