Energizer AA LED

Wolf359

Enlightened
anyone know of a supplier for these lights that exports to the UK ? only managed to find afew Energizer Hard Case led's from uk sellers and have know idea with they are worth getting.

copperfox

Enlightened
Duh. I know the lux and the cree aren't the same model. But they are both AA Energizer LED flashlights, no? The OP didn't specify, so I volunteered the information that I knew.

I guess from now on I'll keep my mouth shut. :rolleyes: Thanks for "correcting" me Marduke... :twak:

Last edited:

Marduke

Flashaholic
Duh. I know the lux and the cree aren't the same model. But they are both AA Energizer LED flashlights, no? The OP didn't specify, so I volunteered the information that I knew.

I guess from now on I'll keep my mouth shut. :rolleyes: Thanks for "correcting" me Marduke... :twak:

The OP originally showed a picture of model ML2AAE-2 (which was later removed), which is not even listed on the Energizer Website. So far they have only been seen/sold at Sam's Club. The Target models are MLT3W2AAL and MLT1W2AAL for the 2xAA ones (one Lux 3, one Rebel), and the 1xAA which is a smaller version of these two is MLT1WAAE

FredM

Enlightened
The OP originally showed a picture of model ML2AAE-2 (which was later removed), which is not even listed on the Energizer Website. So far they have only been seen/sold at Sam's Club. The Target models are MLT3W2AAL and MLT1W2AAL for the 2xAA ones (one Lux 3, one Rebel), and the 1xAA which is a smaller version of these two is MLT1WAAE

yeah sorry about that. I figured since this was basically duplicate post, and you provided a much better thread, this thread would be deleted.

Thanks again for the lightning fast reply and the better thread!!

Sorry for any problems I caused to you or copperfox :(