• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Titanium McClickie Pak

AvroArrow

Enlightened
I have a McGizmo Aleph/E-series Titanium McClickie Pak for sale. As received from Don, excellent condition. I just tested it with my KL1 and KL4 heads for a couple minutes then it's sat there since. I need to fund another light so this has to go.

Price is $175 USD shipped to Canada/USA with Cash Paypal, $180 USD for International folks.
*PAID & SOLD to TranquillityBase*

*Cash Paypal preferred. For Credit Card Paypal please add 3%. Please PM me for paypal address and any customs requests.
*All prices are in US dollars and include shipping to Canada/USA. Int'l add $5.

===================
Terms & Conditions:
===================

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets it. Please post any general questions or PM any private questions.

Standard airmail shipping (no insurance, no tracking) within North America is included. International is +$5. I cannot be held responsible for loss once it's dropped off at the Post Office/carrier. Insurance and tracking is available at actual cost (I will have to check how much at the post office), but I'm dealing with Canada Post here so it's not going to be cheap. Buyer pays shipping for customer service issues if any.

Please include a description of the item(s) purchased, shipping info and cpf name in paypal so I can match up the payment with the CPF name.

I will ship it ASAP upon receipt of Paypal (usually within 1 or 2 days).

Last edited:

AvroArrow

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium McClickie Pak

Thanks for the offer and help Gunga :twothumbs: , but I've finally gotten around to setting up my own Premier/CC paypal account so I can handle CC-backed paypal now. :D

Pictures now added.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's what I like to see....Two Flashaholics in the same city helping each other out..........Beautiful:thumbsup:

DrunkenDonut

Newly Enlightened

Oooh.. You see, this is the danger of CPF.. Great people, great resources, vast amounts of knowledge, and products flying about for you to snatch up. I'd snatch this one up too, but I just bought one not long ago.

Production lights lead to emitter swaps, which lead to custom bodies, which lead to custom heads, and the cycle goes on again. :crazy: It's only the first week of May and I've already got the whole month spent out. :poof::broke:

Most of my stuff is still going through various postal systems, but I believe I currently have more heads than bodies to put them on. But if you can hold on to it until next month when the cc rolls over again ... :poke: :naughty: :crackup:

Good luck with the sale :twothumbs

AvroArrow

Enlightened

griff,
Yup, that's how I met gunga. I buy and stockpile LEDs and reflectors for future mods that I still haven't gotten around to and gunga buys them off me for instant gratification and does the mods that very same night. :crackup:

DrunkenDonut,
Yes, it's a very fun but vicious cycle that can get expensive real quick. And while I'd love to hang onto it for another month for you, I managed to slip in on the LunaSol20 wave so I need the $$$ to pay for that. :D See, a perfect example of this vicious cycle. :crackup:

Updated with another price drop.

gunga

Flashaholic

Yep, I believe in instant gratification. Also, after reading about mods on this fourm, I want to go out and try them out!

:grin2:

Luckily I did a decent amount of soldering in school and my first co-op involved lots of soldering tiny SMT parts. Ugly! Makes soldering a seoul emitter seem like a piece of cake.

:sick2:

G'luck on the sale, and let me see that new LunaSol20 when you get it!

AvroArrow

Enlightened
Re: SPF: Titanium McClickie Pak

TranquillityBase,

Thanks for the purchase. CashPP info has been e-mailed. This will be mailed out today.

On a side note, Wow... I always thought that my first transaction with TB would be me sending him money for a titanium piece, not the other way around. :crackup: I guess that will have to wait until later after I replenish my flashlight funds in a couple months. :D

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're welcome :)

Thanks for the instant shipping!

I'll let you know when it arrives.

Thanks again,
Scott