• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOR SALE.....FIREFLY 1

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
FOR SALE.....FIREFLY 1

First class shipping in the US is included. Insurance, delivery confirmation, etc. is extra at the buyer's discretion. I can't be responsible for lost or damaged items. Overseas shipping will be by your choice of Priority Mail or Express Mail. Minimum cost for Priority is 11.00. Express is a minimum of 25.00. Only Express mail is able to have insurance or a tracking number.

PLEASE READ: For US residents I can accept non-CC PayPal or a money order. PayPal doesn't allow me to accept payments made with a credit or debit card. If you live outside the US, I may be able to accept PayPal from you. They've expanded the number of countries from which I can accept payments, but I still don't know which countries they are. The same rules about credit cards apply. I can only accept cash transfers through PayPal.

The first unconditional "I'll take it" is the winner. Please PM me immediately to arrange payment.

ffly1.jpg

Firefly 1...Excellent condition, working properly. Black finish. Has original sandwich with Luxeon and Fraen optic, not too bright by today's standards but easily moddable. This light is just slightly shorter in length than an ARC-P aaa light. It runs on a single CR123 battery. I don't know if it will take a rechargeable battery since I've never tried it.........................100.00

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Newbie here..sort of. I've seen these around for sale but know nothing of them. Any reviews or specs that I can get ahold of would be great. I love my Novatac, but would like that same stly and UI in a smaller profile if possible.

Thanks,
Dan

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
The head of this light twist for on and off. The one I use to own was two stage low and high. I modded mine with a U bin Seoul and the output doubled. Here is a picture of the one I sold.:mecry:
picture018ot4.jpg
picture021bg2.jpg

paulr

Flashaholic
Yes, that's what the little screw is for. You -might- still be able to find one of the leaf switches for it (Sandwich Shoppe?). There are a few threads about how to set them up to work reliably; it takes some fussing around. I didn't find the 2-stage feature all that useful, so if I were to get one of these for some reason I'd probably be content using it as a 1-stage.