I Am DONE With Tiny Lights!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Or that's what I told myself a few short weeks back, so I sold off a bunch. And now look what happened -

small-lights.jpg

Of course, I have a justification (rationalization?) for each...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

B-b-b-but that's tooo many (tiny ones). I actually like the bigger ones for some reason.

Now if a tiny one ever gets developed that puts out the brightness/throw of a big one, then I'd get rid of the big lights.

Either way, this dang flashoholism's got me on autopilot...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Mr Bulk,

Would you like me to help you out by making an opening bid on that Arc LS?
grin.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will bye the Arc-ls if you care to sell it. What it is will determine howmuch I would offer however. Is it white or another color? Is it a first or a second?

Blikbok

Enlightened
I like tiny lights. I discovered that I have the same thrill getting a $20 light as I do getting a $100 one. So I just buy one $20 light a week and I have five times the fun!

SCOTT THE BADGER

Newly Enlightened
No, seriously, I've never seen one of those. Is it some sort of LED light? The only LED lights I have are a Batonlite, a CuffMate, some Photons, 2 Attitudes, and a Pelican LED flashlight. So by CPF standards, I don't have any. Is it some sort of an Arc?

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't mean to be curt. That's the famous, ever popular ARC LS with the 123 battery holder. TX

SCOTT THE BADGER

Newly Enlightened
I went and looked at the Arc website. I guess I'll have to get one of their factory seconds. Is a Luxeon Star the LED supreme? I see that I shall have to pay much more attention to the LED lights. Of course, what I really want is a light the size of a PT Attitude, with the output of a SpectraLab NightSun, with the run time of a Photon, and am willing to accept batteries as large as AA.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you find this light, please post a picture & the place where you can buy it. We anciously await. TX
invasion.gif
invasion.gif
invasion.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Toby and JonSidney,

Sorry guys, the Arc is not for sale. In fact after I get done with a couple of bolt-on mods for it (still waiting for them in the mail), it will be a one-of-a-kind and one of my EDC's...