• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired DAMCHAM #25 of 24. Rare. SOLD THANKS.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys I hate to do this But I need to sell this light so that I may be able to buy a light which I will use.
This beauty has sat in a drawer wrapped up since I received it from Charlie.
This Light is Extremely unusual. It is #25. There were only 24 of these made yet this one is number 25.
Maybe there were actually 25 of them made but in any event this makes this particular unit the most unusual one made.
It is bone stock as received from Charlie.
A number of these had the finish re-done. I am a firm believer in not messing with things like finish. In the antique market it is always the item with the ORIGNAL finish which fetches the most. IMHO this is likely to be true of this light as well.
The Damascus layers line up quite well.
Here are a few pictures.
The light is PERFECT. it is BRIGHT too. Oh and it is HEAVY too.
The Cost is $570.00 PayPal only. (this price includes the cash paypal tax. If you are going to pay via credit card add another $20 please)
This price includes basic Priority mail. If you want insurance add $10.00 if you want tracking add that .35 too. I really can't be held responsible for loss if the post office looses this so please get the insurance if you are worried. This light can not be replaced. there is only ONE of them like this one heck there are only 25 of these in the world.
OK that's it want it buy it.
First to post I will take it with a follow up PM to me asking for pay pal details get it. This light is being advertised in more than one forum so don't think too long about it.
This will not last long. If it does I will NOT be lowering the price. In fact I think this is a very reasonable price for a super RARE flashlight made from a material as unusual as this.
Ok that's it. Thanks.
BTW I was at one time looking for trades but that is no longer my focus. I am only interested in dough, cash, money,...You get the picture.
Yaesumofo
I will take it off the market just as fast as it arrived.
damcham17.jpg

damcham15.jpg

damcham18.jpg

This is actually crystal clear you are just seeing a bit of dust.

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: DAMCHAM #25 of 24. Rare. For sale.

Just to keep all bases covered I'll take it on this forum as well! Assuming shippment to the UK is OK.

Mofo - check your FF PM:thumbsup:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cheers Hog:thumbsup:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

:party: Happy B-Day, HodstaMan! :party: Nice present to y'rself there! :thumbsup:

:wave: john

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks John! Going to have to start back saving up for that Spy!;)

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats Hodsta, and Happy Belated Birthday!!! :)

Congrats to Tim, too.

Great light, and a deal between two great guys. :thumbsup:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats Hodsta, and Happy Belated Birthday!!! :)

Congrats to Tim, too.

Great light, and a deal between two great guys. :thumbsup:

Thanks Chronos - no worries, it is still today here so still my b'day! I snaped this up in the wee small hours of the morning:thumbsup:

Who's Tim btw? this wasn't Hogs light.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Chronos - no worries, it is still today here so still my b'day! I snaped this up in the wee small hours of the morning:thumbsup:

Who's Tim btw? this wasn't Hogs light.

Oh man, one of those days, juggling way too many things at one time. I meant yaesumofo, of course, but for some reason changed it to Tim. I dunno, just another blonde moment (in a lifetime of many such episodes...).

Happy Birthday Pete! ;):ironic::sick2::shrug::confused::whistle: :devil:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man, one of those days, juggling way too many things at one time. I meant yaesumofo, of course, but for some reason changed it to Tim. I dunno, just another blonde moment (in a lifetime of many such episodes...).

Happy Birthday Pete! ;):ironic::sick2::shrug::confused::whistle: :devil:

:laughing::crackup:No worries Bob.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheers Dave - when I was a lad fire wasn't even invented let alone LEDs

(hodsta,35!)