Just purchased a PT Attitude *Moved to LED forum*

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Well folks! I just purchased a PT Attitude at my local outdoor store. The price was pretty much on par with brightguy.com which partly justified my purchase, the other reason is it's a cool flashlight. Seems pretty durable.. and pretty bright, especially with just 3 LEDs. Now, I haven't messed around with it in the dark, but I'm sure it's pretty decent. Since this being my first LED flashlight, I'll have to put it through some sort of test
smile.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Want to do something "fun" with the Attitude or any other LED flashlight?

One thing that you will notice that any LED light will do, and that is that it will put out a tremendious amount of pure white, bright, clean, even light. However, it will not "throw" far.

HOWEVER, it can be seen a long way away!.

Do this. Find a dark field, where there is as little ambient light as possible, and wait until a moonless day, and turn on the Attitude, and set it down at a level of about 4-5 feet. Walk about 500-700 feet away, and turn around and look at it!

that sucker will look really bright!

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Erik...for a first LED flashlight, it's a GOOD choice. Now all you need is an ARC AAA, Photon III, PT Pulsar, Brinkmann Longlife, PT Impact, Pel L1...
grin.gif
grin.gif

PJD

...there is nothing in the world more frustrating than a lousy beam...

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I got an Attitude....last Tuesday, AND also picked up the AA Legend at REI - just like Blikbok
shocked.gif

I guess this is an indication that flashaholics tend to think in like terms.. too bizarre!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, preliminary tests are in...

I messed around with the light in a completely dark and windowless room, and yes it is a very bright light. To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect as far as a beam, but the beam output is bright and nice. However, this being my first LED light the throw wasn't very long, which according to everyone here on CPF is expected. That really isn't a problem. It seems to be a really utilitarian light. I like it alot... So.... I guess this means I need to buy an ARC Light??
smile.gif

Blikbok

Enlightened
Good light. I picked mine up at REI...along with a Brinkmann 2-AA, PT Aurora, PT Impact.... The flashlights together totaled more than my sleeping bag.
confused.gif

I had never suspected that anyone stocked *good* flashlights in brick-and-mortar stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.