• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Selling the following light:

#2. McLuxIII 27LT-S
(Non-Mizer)

No need for any buyer anxiety whatsoever. If the buyer finds either the 27LT-S or the PD-S is not as described,
then just return it in the same condition as received and I'll refund your money.

Pictures now in post #24.
My thanks to Tung for hosting the photos and his help, always with unbelievable good cheer.

This is an
very rare unmodded McGizmo light - no longer being made, not very many were made with a Seoul emitter, and even rarer in that it's tint is nearly identical to the W0 tint in it's little brother the McLuxIII-PD-S Slate listed below. If you're not familiar with the mojo present in the McLuxIII 27LT-S, check out this :) link. https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/148991

I am the original owner of the 27LT-S. I tried to remove the bezel ring from the 27LT-S and install one from Yaesumofo and my hand slipped and there is the tiniest pin size mark on the ring. The lens and the rest are in excellent/perfect condition. The uninstalled Yaesumofo bezel comes with the light.

#1. McLuxIII-PD-S Slate ( Ti Bezel / Green Trit in Piston / Glo-ring / Non-Mizer / W0 Tint ) **SOLD**

This is an unmodded McGizmo light - no longer being made, rare in that not very many slate PD were made with a Seoul emitter, and even rarer in that it has a much sought after tint apparently not often found in those few that were made with Seoul emitters. And the light is in excellent/pristine condition. Twist action is smooth. Piston drive is very comfortable to use. The light is in the same condition as when I received it - without any flaws of any kind. What follows is from the original owner nakahoshi's sales thread (I'm the second owner):

"A McLux PD-S (non Mizer) with a Seoul P4 bin UW0I LED. (GDx2 Driver) This wasn't modded, this was direct from McGizmo himself. Its very bright, with a very nice tint. This light is Flawless, some very VERY small marks on the knurls on the head, (under the anodize, common with all of Don's work). No dents or nicks on this one. Smooth action. Very rare light. Glo-ring under the lens."

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" gets it pending funds.
That post takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

Payment: Cash PayPal only. No credit card PayPal. No PayPal eChecks.
If PayPal funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, the item will no longer be considered SPF and will again be made available for purchase. If you need more than 4 hours, just let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address by PM and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: by US PRIORITY Mail with delivery confirmation in the USA.
Insurance extra.
Not responsible for items once they are shipped.
International buyers are welcome, but you will be responsible for all risks of loss and non-delivery in the shipping process, as well as the full cost of shipping and insurance.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLuxIII-PD-S Slate (Ti Bezel/ Trit/ Non-Mizer) - Seoul USW0I *** PRICE DROP

Price drop.

Last edited:

Edwood

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLuxIII-PD-S Slate (Ti Bezel/ Trit/ Non-Mizer) - Seoul USW0I *** PRICE DROP

If it's from this sales thread:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/148098

It's the V tint not W.

But either way they are both really nice tints, with the V tint being the nice warm "vanilla with a hint of Burgundy" color as Don said.

The Slate PD-S's with Seoul P4's are a rare light indeed. Surprisingly lightweight and very smooth twisty action. I'm already regretting having sold mine recently. But I know it will get more love where it's going.

Good luck with your sale. :)

-Ed

Silversurfer

Enlightened

PM sent

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

If it's from this sales thread:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/148098

It's the V tint not W.

But either way they are both really nice tints, with the V tint being the nice warm "vanilla with a hint of Burgundy" color as Don said.

The Slate PD-S's with Seoul P4's are a rare light indeed. Surprisingly lightweight and very smooth twisty action. I'm already regretting having sold mine recently. But I know it will get more love where it's going.

Good luck with your sale. :)

-Ed

Thanks for the kind words about the PD-S for sale.

I am already having seller's remorse.

Point of fact: The light is NOT from the sales thread you have linked to.

Presently the search function is disabled, so I cannot link to the sales thread. I'll link when the search function is again enabled.

I do not know how many PD-S Don made with a W0 tint. I know that I was surprised when nakahoshi listed it for sale as having a W0 emitter. In my original post I have quoted nakahoshi from his sales thread in this forum. According to nakahoshi, Don made it directly for him and it came with the W0 emitter.

It is most certainly a W tint and not a V tint.

It is exactly as I have described it and represented it - with a W0 tint.

Your link speaks to how rare it is to find a Slate PD-S made by Don, unmodded, with a W0 emitter.

So what we have here is an unmodded McGizmo light - no longer being made, rare in that not very many slate PD were made with a Seoul emitter, and even rarer in that it has a much sought after tint apparently not often found in those few that were made with Seoul emitters. And the light is in excellent/pristine condition.

How cool is that?

My seller's remorse is compounding...

Last edited:

Edwood

Enlightened

Wow, in that case, it IS indeed a lot rarer than the ones with VO's that Don made. :twothumbs

The WO is my favorite tint THE most neutral white I've seen. VO is nice as well, a little warmer but creamy goodness as well. Either way white wall hunters will be very pleased, especially with the awesome reflectors Don makes. The PD-S has decent throw as well.

This is a rare one, folks. If I didn't have the titanium sickness, I'd probably buy this one. Heheh. :naughty:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

------------

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

---------------

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

---------

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

------------

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

-----------

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

-------------

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

----------------

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Added McLuxIII 27LT-S

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

PM reply sent.

Silversurfer

Enlightened

All PM's replied to.

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Finally pictures of the McLux PD-S.

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: McLuxIII-PD-S Slate, McLuxIII-27LT-S

Here ya go, Silversurfer. I'll host these pics for you until you finish your sale. Good luck!

McLuxIII-PD
mclux3c.jpg

mclux3a.jpg

mclux3b.jpg

Silversurfer

Enlightened

PM replied to.