First "I'll take it!" Gets some free CR123As:

cyberpunk

Newly Enlightened
Mods - I apologize if this should be in the marketplace...but it's really not a Buy, Sell, or Trade.

I've got 20 brand-new CR123As that I'll give away to the first person with that says "I'll take it."

These came with an order I recently had with Batteryjunction (exact batteries found at this link: http://www.batteryjunction.com/tpen-tcr123a-.html), and while I appreciated receiving them, I only run SF123As in my lights.

I'll cover the shipping cost - just post "I'll take it!" and then PM me your shipping info.

International shipping is fine - it's just going whatever cheap freight I can find.

This is just a small "token" back to the forum members for all that I've learned from you in the short time I've been here.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I'll take...

Opps, too late :)

Thanks to cyperpunk for being to generous! That's one reason why I like this site, members are usually so friendly.

:thanks:

cyberpunk

Newly Enlightened
maxa beam said:
Which we can only hope is soon, judging from the size of this donation.

:) Never know - but apparently, you'll have to be real quick when it happens! :)

I'll take...

Opps, too late :)

Thanks to cyperpunk for being to generous! That's one reason why I like this site, members are usually so friendly.

:thanks:

My pleasure - and I agree...so far, I've been impressed with the members around here.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very generous of you Cyberpunk ... I'm sure members would have gladly paid for the shipping, but you covered that too.

I got several Titanium batteries from batteryjunction as well ... but I do use them on my single cell 123a flashlights.

lengendcpf

Enlightened
Mods - I apologize if this should be in the marketplace...but it's really not a Buy, Sell, or Trade.

I've got 20 brand-new CR123As that I'll give away to the first person with that says "I'll take it."

These came with an order I recently had with Batteryjunction (exact batteries found at this link: http://www.batteryjunction.com/tpen-tcr123a-.html), and while I appreciated receiving them, I only run SF123As in my lights.

I'll cover the shipping cost - just post "I'll take it!" and then PM me your shipping info.

International shipping is fine - it's just going whatever cheap freight I can find.

This is just a small "token" back to the forum members for all that I've learned from you in the short time I've been here.

You are really generous.

Normally cpfers don't cover shipping, much less going the international route.:goodjob:

DM51

Flashaholic
cyberpunk, that was a nice gesture. However, as you suspected, and as has been pointed out to you, this belonged over in the MarketPlace.

For any other members who may be feeling a similarly generous inclination, the ideal place for threads like this in the CPF Auctions, Give-Aways & Fund Raisers sub-forum there.

An appropriate donation to CPF by the lucky winner is always appreciated!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
cyberpunk, that was a nice gesture. However, as you suspected, and as has been pointed out to you, this belonged over in the MarketPlace.

For any other members who may be feeling a similarly generous inclination, the ideal place for threads like this in the CPF Auctions, Give-Aways & Fund Raisers sub-forum there.

An appropriate donation to CPF by the lucky winner is always appreciated!

Donation given! :wave: