• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Milkyspit Modified Surefire X200 Weaponlight!! SOLD!!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Surefire X200 Weaponlight modified by Milkyspit!!

DSC02548.jpg

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

Details:
- SOB driver
- Seoul USWOH P4 Emitter
- 20 mm smooth reflector for excellent throw
- rubberized armor around the head for extra protection!
- goodie bag contains various mounts and fun surprises.

Asking $200 Shipped, CONUS via Priority Mail. International buyers, please add $25 for GPM service.

SOLD!!!

Conditions:
1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO ACCEPTIONS!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit Modified Surefire X200 Weaponlight!!

Yes, I just picked the light up. The only reason I'm selling it is I like my laser lights better.

Thought about keeping it as a tripod light, but couldn't figure out a good mount.

Thanks for your interest.

MSax

Patriot

Flashaholic

Ok, I'll call the very unlikely 2nd backup position........:candle:

This was a steal!!!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold to Brightboy1 pending funds.

MSax

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S: Milkyspit Modified Surefire X200 Weaponlight!! SOLD PFS!!

:paypal: and Thanks!!!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Payment received. I will ship your X200 out today if I can. Latest Monday morning.

Thanks again,
MSax