• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mr. Bulk Collection for sale! **WITHDRAWN**

donn_

Flashaholic
Here, in one package, is the result of 6+ months of diligent collecting. A Box-O-Bulk for the discerning collector. This will be listed on other fora, so timestamps will rule.

LOTS of info on Mr.Bulk lights here:

http://darkgear.com/mrbulk/index.shtml

Bare Aluminum, from top left down:

VIP with BulkHead (Includes regular head with optic, in baggie on upper right). Original LuxIII TWAK emitter. Runs on 1x primary 123 only. Condition excellent, with some very fine scratches which can be easily buffed out if desired.

LionHeart with 18650 body. Original LuxIII TWAK emitter. Condition excellent, with some very fine scratches which can be easily buffed out if desired.

Chameleon, with the head turned down on a lathe. SSC P4 emitter. 18500/17500 body. Tune-up by MilkySpit; centered emitter and re-affixed star to pedestal, cleaned contacts. Condition excellent, with some very fine scratches which can be easily buffed out if desired.

LionCub with SSC P4. The bezel has been opened up with a lathe to reduce restriction of output. 1x123 body with no lanyard hole in foot. Condition excellent, with some very fine scratches which can be easily buffed out if desired.

Not in picture: Raw aluminum LionHead (or BigBulkHead). This is a 2" turbo head with smooth reflector which fits on either the LionCub or Chameleon. Condition excellent, with some very fine scratches which can be easily buffed out if desired.

2 different 18650/17670 tubes in raw aluminum. They'll also hold 14670 cells with an insert tube. They fit the LionCub, Chameleon and LionHeart. Condition of one is excellent, as above, and the other has a few more scratches but nothing which cannot be polished out. Both have LionCub-type knurling.

Top Middle, the black set:

VIP, black, with BulkHead (Includes regular head with optic, in baggie on upper right). Original LuxIII TWAK emitter. Runs on 1x primary 123 only. Condition mint.

LionHeart, black, #57/125. Original LuxIII TWAK emitter. 18500/17500 tube. Condition 95%. A couple of small nicks in the ano on the back edge of the tube.

Chameleon, black with SSC P4. Head turned down to smooth on lathe, and re-anodized. 18650 tube. Yellow boot cover on switch. Tune-up by MilkySpit; centered emitter, reaffixed star, lowered reflector for focus,cleaned contacts. Condition mint.

LionCub, black, CPF Limited Edition #15/100. Original LuxIII emitter. 1x123 body with small lanyard attached. Condition mint.

Not in picture: Three black LionHead (or BigBulkhead) 2" turbo heads with smooth reflectors. Fit LionCub or Chameleon. Condition mint or near-mint.

One 18650/17670 black tube, which fits LionCub, Chameleon or LionHeart. Condition mint.

Right hand column:

Two regular VIP heads with optics, as mentioned above. One in raw and one in black. Both mint.

"DamCham;" Damascus Steel Chameleon, #18/24 (there were 26 made). Runs on 1x RCR123. Condition mint, but the Luxeon shows what appears to be some jelly like substance inside the dome. Light works just fine, though.

This light was sold to me as a "Slim Chameleon." The LE is straight from Charlie (Mr. Bulk), and uses the LionCub driver, and an SSC P4. Runs on 1x CR123 or RCR123. Glow ring installed under lens. Head and body are bead-blasted, and control module is smooth raw aluminum. Red boot cover on switch. Condition excellent.

Not in picture:

Small baggie of VIP accessories, including 17mm smooth reflector for regular VIP head, 17mm optic for regular VIP head, and 27mm LOP-to-smooth reflector for VIP BulkHead.

BRASS LION CUB added to the collection, with no change in price. See post Lucky # 13!
============================================

Price for all lights and extra parts is $3500...$3250...$3000... Price does not include shipping and insurance. I will only ship fully insured, at purchaser's expense. I'll take the hit for Paypal.

The lights and parts should all fit into a Priority Mail Flat Rate box.

The Pelican 1470 case, with un-cut pick-n-pluck scored cubed foam in the bottom and convoluted foam in the lid, can be included for an additional $100. It will add significantly to the cost of shipping, as it will not fit a Flat Rate Box.

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Bulk Collection for sale!

This is certainly not your average offering.

Good luck with your sale, Donn!

:)

The Coach

Enlightened
Re: Mr. Bulk Collection for sale!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
damnwe5.jpg

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Bulk Collection for sale! **REDUCED**

LOL,

This thread aint dead yet.
To little people know what marveleous lights these are.
MR.Bulk makes lights that are scorchers and the TaskLed Drivers are
So easy to use.

Not many people know these have multi converters and can be programmed to do the hula hoop dance.

I just love these drivers.

My favorite settings are.
Remember last setting,Momentary and the continous dimming up and down by the press of one button.

The latest Mr.Bulk lights even has regulated output on 5 Settings.
The chameleon and Dragon uses this driver.

You can choose between 5 Levels of light.

350mA
500mA
750mA
1000mA
1200mA

Each dedicated level can be dimmed towards almost no output at all and its all regulated.
:twothumbs

Somone better snag this soon!
Or i would be homeless in one paypal transaction :D

Benny

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Bulk Collection for sale! **REDUCED + Light Added**

I`ll throw in a Pocket Clip and some unused Rubber button covers in various flavors for the buyer.
The pocket clip used to belong to a LionHeart and should fit most of the Bulk lights.

Iif you add all the bits and bobs together you got one hell of a package deal here.

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: Mr. Bulk Collection for sale! **REDUCED + Light Added**

Thanks, Benny.

You've reminded me I also have an original pocket clip and a few extra rubber switch covers, which will be included in the sale.