10X Holster

oren1s

Newly Enlightened
Hello guys,

Long time i haven't been here with you (long time for me :)

Any new news about the 10x holster???

Many thanks for updating me

Size15's

Flashaholic
Welcome back!

SureFire have a part code for it - the V84.
I have no idea whether it has been released or if it is available yet. I suppose you could call your friendly SureFire Dealer or SureFire Toll-Free on 800-828-8809

Al

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
I called SureFire a couple weeks ago on March 17th and inquired about the V84 nylon quick detach holster - I was kindly informed that there were non in stock and no further word about its production.

I may have to give a kydex maker a call to see if they're willing to try it. I think On Scene Tactical was attempting to make one - don't know how the development proceeded on that. Personally, for the size of the 10X, I would prefer nylon. But then again, I haven't seen what a kydex prototype would look like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif Bezel down?

-Jim

oren1s

Newly Enlightened
I just feel to say few words /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm in love with the 10x, its compact relative to its beam power, i like its design & its built perfect for me as i'm sick and like those things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

However, when i want to take it with me here come the major problem. If i'm travelling with a bag then i take it in the M2 original cardboard box padded with foam. But when i'm on duty as a police volunteer i don't know how to carry it, on one hand protected and on the other, comfortable & operational.
Any suggestions for the time being? For my time being i carry my Rechargeable Mag on my belt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
I don't know which agency you volunteer with, but if your department has uniforms with the sap pocket built into uniform pant, that's where I would put the tail end of the 10X. Though, doesn't make for a very secure hold during a foot pursuit... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

oren1s

Newly Enlightened
PieTC, thats where i thought to put it, but its not padded and i suspect it might get bumped over there.