• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Happy Mother's Day - Sale Over

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: #2 Nautilus - olrac
SOLD:
#1 BitZ - MARNAV1
SOLD: #3 SF L5 - Tessaiga
Terms:

Offers and trades: No offers or trades at this time.

Payment: Cash paypal only. Immediate payment has priority over E-Check. Please PM me for paypal info.

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by priority mail included in price.

Reserving item: First to post unconditional "I'll take it" and PM for paypal info has priority. In all fairness i reserve the final say.

#1 BitZ Pocket Flashlight
Never Carried Mint Condition. If you're looking at this and don't want to order from Korea here's your chance. I've added a B@rt ice blue trit in the tail. Comes with the plastic bag of rings.
This link says it all: BitZ Pocket CR123A Flashlight
Light on the left in photos -
$135 - SOLD

#2 Nautilus HA Natural
Never Carried Mint Condition. Long sold out. Comes with original black bag. More information here: The Nautilus Flashlight - Hardcoat Version Light on the right in photos - $185
If you are a woman $25 off today only - $160 - SOLD

#3 Surefire L5 with 2-Stage SW1 Tailcap
Excellent condition. No chips, dents, or wear. Old Lux V technology still bright after all these years. Deep reflector for throw. Uses 2 x Cr123 batteries. I've been using a 17650 Lithium battery. The two stages work by pressing a little for low and harder for high or screwing in tail for low and all the way in for high. The tail cap is a very rare small SW1 weapon light tail cap modified with the McGizmo 2-stage switch. I'll enclose the original Surefire switch internals. The cap alone is worth $100. Very rugged and handsome light makes it hard for me to let go.
Extremely hard to duplicate - $160 - SOLD

Please feel free to post questions and comments ;)
:thanks:

Last edited:

kiely23+

Enlightened
Re: FS: BitZ Pocket Flashlight, Nautilus HA Natural, Surefire L5 with 2-Stage SW1 Tai

only conus sale...!? :(

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: BitZ Pocket Flashlight, Nautilus HA Natural, Surefire L5 with 2-Stage SW1 Tai

I'll take #1 please. PM sent.

skcheng

Newly Enlightened

PM sent. thanks.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've got more PM's than posts here:( Trying to answer them now:thumbsup:

Happy Mother's Day ! - Did you call her yet?

MAVNAV1 - PM replied with paypal info, insurance added

Tessaiga - PM replied with paypal info

All other PM's replied.

Looks like only #2 Nautilus is left

Last edited:

skcheng

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it - backup #3 Surefire L5

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Time to call my mom and cook breakfast for my wife.

Dadof6

Enlightened
Re: Happy Mother's Day - FS:Nautilus HA Natural

How about I take the Nautilus for the lower price (even though I'm not a woman) because I made my wife and mother of my six kids breakfast in bed and have cared for her all day.

Let me know.

Rich

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dad,
Nice case. Your day will come next month. This offer is for women so if you show her this thread and tell her you will buy this light for her and she says yes then i guess that would be fair. In that case post in this thread "i'll take it for my wife" before Mother's Day is over here in Hawaii and you can buy it for her.

How about I take the Nautilus for the lower price (even though I'm not a woman) because I made my wife and mother of my six kids breakfast in bed and have cared for her all day.

Let me know.

Rich

Just made my wife a smoothie for lunch. Time for my nap:naughty:

loveit

Enlightened

I wish I would have gotten the BitZ for Mother's Day! And I am a woman light collector! That's the last time I wait for breakfast in bed before checking CPF! That shows me!

Too bad I already have a Nautilus!

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast

Woo Hoo I"ll Get my ION back from her!

Honey, this is so much better!:devil: Husband get what he want!

It's a win win!!

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent with paypal info
Nautilus, I"LL TAKE IT FOR MY WIFE!

Happy Mother's Day!
I wish I would have gotten the BitZ for Mother's Day! And I am a woman light collector! That's the last time I wait for breakfast in bed before checking CPF! That shows me!

Too bad I already have a Nautilus!

And looks like all lights are SPF/Sold

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

All boxes have been packed and mailing labels printed. Hopefully, you should be getting confirmations from the Postal Web Site as it has been a little flaky today. Will be dropped off tomorrow morning and you should receive in 5 working days. I've added insurance to all packages.