• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint LunaSol 27 At Original Price

charlesn

Enlightened
SOLD...

Through pure luck, I managed to catch the first two waves of LunaSol 27s, and I'm now offering one of the two lights I purchased for sale. It is mint and uncarried, as received from McG, but I did test drain a battery to be sure that the Nichias and board are fine. By the way, the two lights i bought are indistinguishable from each other, so I don't know which one came from which wave any longer.

No profit margin here--I'd rather give someone else the pleasure of owning this amazing McG creation at its original price: $520, shipped first class mail CONUS. With that in mind, please don't buy this light just to flip it for profit, since I could do that myself and it really defeats the point of this sale. (No overseas buyers, please--sorry, but I'd rather be waterboarded than visit a NYC post office to ship global priority.)

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it" with no questions asked gets it. No added Paypal fees providing that you'll work with me on splitting the payment between two accounts.

FYI, some tax issues may force me into selling my second (and last) LunaSol, which I'm trying to avoid, but it might also find its way to B/S/T sometime soon.

Thanks for looking! I will not be checking the board again until sometime later tonight.

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint LunaSol 27 At Original Price

Great price on a "killer" light. Good luck on your sale. :thumbsup:

StrayLight

Enlightened

Good on you. I love to get a second, but you're probably wanting someone to get their first.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had a feeling I'd see your SN here Dad! Make sure to keep it in a high place! (although my year old niece LOVES playing with mine!) :)

Mayo

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: SPF: Mint LunaSol 27 At Original Price

Sold to Dadof6.

Last edited: