To My Secret Admire(s)

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Sometimes I'm sent things that are just so damn funny, I have to share them with others. Since my return to CPF several months ago, I continue to get various forms of anonymous hate mail. Sometimes they're threatening, other times they are just silly and you can immediate tell they're from some wet-behind-the-ears 16-year old who has nothing better to do than stay in the trailer and cause some crap on the airways.

Here's what I come home to today, after being away for the weekend.

CPF was much more peaceful when you were gone.
When is your next "holiday"?
You seem to always find something to ***** about.
How about taking the panties off and being a man for a change.
Your doing no good for the board.

I won't debate the "more peaceful" or "doing no good" statements, but I will take acception to the "find something to b*tch about" and the "being a man" statements. "Find something to b*tch about", absolutely. It's called being truthful, honest and calling things the way you see them. I'll take a straight-shooter over someone that's politically correct and worried about what other's think any day of the week. "Being a man", you're kidding me right? You want me to be a man, but you're too much of a coward to publicly to express your concerns/issues with me and/or my posts? This just cracks me up. Please grow a pair and give me a holler, so we can discuss your concerns.

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
TIN

For every enemy I am sure you have many more who appreciate your opinions. Just ignore them.

By the way, you left us hanging with the ARC GS review and runtimes. Any updates.

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Life's too short and the ignore feature is too easy to use.

:buddies:

Edit: I'm not surprised at all. I got several interesting emails and pm's after I posted how much fuel I go through every week.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's what I come home to today, after being away for the weekend.

CPF was much more peaceful when you were gone.
When is your next "holiday"?
You seem to always find something to ***** about.
How about taking the panties off and being a man for a change.
Your doing no good for the board.

Reply to the wuss that you wear these.....:crackup:

mantiesue4.gif

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I've gotten messages from cowards like that before, too. Not too much can be done, nor does it matter... Cowards just want to hit and run.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I totally feel you... this weekend someone threatened me with legal action... online. Surprise, surprise. What happened to the days when things were hashed out? Those days did in fact exist, not too long ago. People have become sissified and immediately resort to weapons, legal action or hate mail to solve their problems.

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
Sheesh! :rolleyes: ... this "guy" needs to just do what I do with your "bitching and moaning"... ignore it! :nana:

;)

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thinking:

:laughing:

youre reviews are very much appreciated...:thumbsup:

Crenshaw

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe, the guy who sent you the message was secretly in love with you, and last year or the year before, when you said you were done with flashlights, CPF, and wouldn't be back (just like GreenLED!), his world was crushed and the thought of your loss was like dying a thousand deaths. Finally, the poor guy (girl?) pulled himself out of his living hell, with a stern conviction that he'd be able to live without the sight of your posts and the warm feeling of knowing you, only to find you came back! I think the sender is upset that you put him into a deep depression for no reason (shame on you!), since you came back, and now has to live in fear that you'll leave him once more.

Personally, I hope you leave again, so you'll start selling off your lights really cheaply, like last time. :devil: ...and then come back!

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Personally, I hope you leave again, so you'll start selling off your lights real cheaply, like last time. :devil: ...and then come back!

Hey! :huh:

Good idea.... I mean, er.... go away TIN. Nobody likes you. :whistle:

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
TIN,

Well, I for one am thrilled that you are back. I recall sending you a PM the first time I saw a new posting from you telling you just that: that I was happy to see a TIN post again.

And we've had our run-ins from time to time, haven't we? But what of that? I've always respected you and appreciated your contributions.

Somehow, lately, there are people who have confused respect with being nice and watered down and non-confrontational. I myself actually just recently got a nasty PM telling me that I was the reason why CPF was fast becoming a bad place. I hope that means, as greenLED suggests, that I'm doing something right. :green:

dudemar said:
I totally feel you... this weekend someone threatened me with legal action... online. Surprise, surprise. What happened to the days when things were hashed out? Those days did in fact exist, not too long ago. People have become sissified and immediately resort to weapons, legal action or hate mail to solve their problems.

Exactly.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nascar,

One thing you said I believe in also, be a straight shooter. I believe in one of my first posts you kind of gave it to me, but you were shooting straight, I understood you point of view, and I learned something in the long run. I for one enjoy your reviews, and if your too hard for some, maybe they should also see if they can't learn something new, even if they don't agree with you.

Bill