Bought a jetbeam jet II mk3 " what batteries?"

beamer123

Newly Enlightened
Hi evryone, first off I am a newbie to this forum, I recently purchased a jetbeam jet II mk3, which hasn't arrived yet and is sure taking its time. I would like to purchase some batteries for the light so when it does finally arrive i can "play with it". I know it takes a cr123 either ni mh, or lithium but I would like to buy some rechargeable batteries for it and am unsure first off what i am even looking for and secondly what would be best:thinking:. I was hoping for some input from some of the knowledgeable members on this site. Also was wondering if there are any other battery options for this light or if there was anything about the batteries for this light, I tried to read on this site about it but the search option is not working and there is a lot to go through and to be honest the batteries seem very complicated and confusing. Thanks in advance for any info as it is appreciated:twothumbs
progress.gif

Frankiarmz

Enlightened
Get in touch with the folks at Batteryjunction.com, I have been using the Tenergy RCR123A's rechargeable lithiums with no problems for about a year. The price for charger and four batteries is about $28 or so, you might want to order a couple extra batteries if you paln on buying more flashlights. I know the real experts here suggest other brands so keep an open mind. Enjoy your purchase.