Holsters for 3AA MiniMag LED and SureFire M-6

Window_Seat

Newly Enlightened
I have been looking for quite some time for just a holster for my 3AA Minimag LED light, but the only one I can get is the one that actually comes with the light when you buy the entire package. Another option is to buy the "Ripoff" brand 3AA Task-Light holster (CO-165), but the cost of that is about the same as a new MiniMag LED 3AA Holster Package, so I might as well run to OSH and get a few... Otherwise, there is nothing on Ebay either.

Also, I looked at the Surefire M-6 on their Website, and found that there is no holster for that particular light. Any ideas on where to find holsters for these lights?

Erik.

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
Also, I looked at the Surefire M-6 on their Website, and found that there is no holster for that particular light. Any ideas on where to find holsters for these lights?
Erik.
One of the Boxer HID holsters on this page would have to be the closest fit I can think of.
HID Accessories Products - Pacific Tactical Solutions
Probably this one Boxer 168R Nylon Holster - Model Number: Bxr168/Holster - $14.95
I found this old thread asking the same question Does anyone know of a Surefire M6-CB holster solution? - CandlePowerForums
Google is often helpful surefire m6 holster - Google Search
Norm

Last edited:

jcvjcvjcvjcv

Enlightened
Yeah it sucks that Maglite isn't making any other holsters for the AA LED models. Any the leather cilinder from the old 2AA can be used with the AA LED. The others are all just a little too short. I have a 2AA LED and 3AA LED too but the holsters suck. Now the head is always exposed and especially with the 2AA it sometimes happens that it drops to the ground. I would rather have a flap with velcro over it like the last holster for my old 2AA Maglite had. The way the current Mag LED holsters mount to your belt also sucks. You have to take your belt off to mount it. :scowl: I prefer the Belt holsters you can take off without taking your belt off. As soon as I don't want anything on my Belt I just rip the whole crap off it in ten seconds.

smopoim86

Enlightened
I bought a ripoffs holster and really like it. IMO it's worth the money. I paid the same for mine as I did for the light in it.