Just ordered 2 more novatacs 120E Black

flashlightsnlasers

Newly Enlightened
I love these lights,decided on the simplicity of the 120E over the tactical or programmable as an everyday carry..wonderful versatile lights,after trying the 120E in olive finish decided on the black too,maybe down the road I will order the silver too,see what happens,still like my Inova X5's but man what a throw on the Novatacs.:grin2:

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
I too LOVE my 120e. I got it back from novatac a couple weeks ago and haven't really looked at carrying another light since then. I'm not tactical, so it doesn't need to start in full mode. 10 lumens is perfect for like 95 percent of what I do as a cable guy, and I easily can jump to the other settings in just a quick second if need be.

great light. If I had the extra money I'd get one for the wife as well.

flashlightsnlasers

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I have been into Led collecting for years now I have the first series Inova Tiros collection then just completed the second inova reflector collection and have most of the Surefire led collection not to mention Mag Led's too I like the 120E because it is purely for carry and the pre-programmed settings are fine..take along a few extra batteries and your all set to go..:kiss:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
You ordered two more?:shakehead
I think you have an addiction.:drool:
Quick, get some professional help before it is too late.:broke:
I would give you the number to a good psychiatrist, but I don't know any.:ohgeez:
All120.jpg

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
You ordered two more?:shakehead
I think you have an addiction.:drool:
Quick, get some professional help before it is too late.:broke:
I would give you the number to a good psychiatrist, but I don't know any.:ohgeez:
All120.jpg
Whoa , whoa....Green and Gold??? details man, details...Close-ups!!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoa , whoa....Green and Gold??? details man, details...Close-ups!!
I'll try and get some close-ups soon.
Details:
Ceranite Olive: Ceranite is like Gun-Kote but tougher. It was applied to the light after anodizing. Only one olive ceranite NovaTac exists and it has my name lasered on it.
Gold: Damn few exist. Under 10. That's all I can say.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll try and get some close-ups soon.
Details:
Ceranite Olive: Ceranite is like Gun-Kote but tougher. It was applied to the light after anodizing. Only one olive ceranite NovaTac exists and it has my name lasered on it.
Gold: Damn few exist. Under 10. That's all I can say.
Sweet, custom coatings... I , was surprised since the olive has the Novatac engraving and all..:eek:

houtex

Enlightened
I must have a Novatac in each color! :eek: Why did you have to show us that ....now I'm gonna go crazy!:ohgeez:MORE INFO PLEASE!