Newest LED emitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meltdown

Enlightened
what light do you have the P7 in? I've heard they are having trouble getting throw out of them due to a lack of optics that are well suited to them....but I'm new at this so I dunno....just curious.

husky20

Banned
I have it in a 3D CELL Maglight that i run on three Titanium 12000 mah rechargables it was built for me by wayne at elektrolumens.I love it i also got a UCL lens for it and i have a M2 LOP reflector reamed to 0.625 on the way this thing is like an HID its insane.It throws pretty good and lights up the hole yard its great:thumbsup: it should throw even better with the new reflector its narrower with tighter fit and narrower reflector.I also bought a cheap OP reflector for it from dealextreme but have heard the cap wont screw all the way down with it because the lip is to fat but i will try it out it was only 6 bucks.I ordered it before i found out about the M2 LOP witch was 34 dollars delivered not cheap.

Last edited:

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Newest emitter? We're hearing rumors of something from Cree, but other than that it's just a matter of waiting for the next bin.

DM51

Flashaholic
Thanks for the link, shakeylegs. The discussion can continue there, and I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.