Do you have the answer?

StefanFS

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do you mean? Low activity or few logged on? Something other than that entirely? But yes, I agree. It has felt a bit subdued around here for a while.
Stefan

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
No new Fenix,
No new Surefire,
Besselbennie has covered all the lights from them discount websites,
but most of all No CPF New Posts.

I used to browse General, LED, Cafe.
Then I discovered New Posts and browsed all CPF.
Now I'm back to browsing General, LED, Cafe.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nobody has money to buy flashlights or parts which means we have nothing to write about, and we just window shop being envious of others who can afford to buy all of the goodies.:broke:

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its spring, at least in the U.S., the weather is getting nice, and every single forum I visit is way down in activity. It does not seem to be just a CPF thing.

Retinator

Enlightened
Since the time changed, I've been using my lights a lot less. So with less use comes less 'need' for anything new

Also the manufacturers are in a lull, not much goodies to drool over. I think ppl are waiting for the UA2 and others.

And I don't know about where everyone is located, but the weather has been really nice for the most part here. Get out and play!

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
I wonder how many people are just out enjoying the nice weather. I know I am!

- Chris

Greta

Flashaholic
There's still between 2100 and 2400 registered members logging in every day.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think a lot of people are missing the "New Posts" button :sigh:.
That would be my conclusion as well. I used to be on CPF 3-4 times a day and would go through all the newly posted to threads using the "New Posts" button, now I'm only on one or twice a day and then only in 4-5 different forums.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
I can't speak for anyone else but I'm involuntarily retired. Recreational spending has come to a screeching halt. Very often when I cruise CPF, it's harmful to my bank account. I don't view CPF much anymore for the same reason I don't look at pretty gals.......

schrenz

Enlightened
Its spring, at least in the U.S., the weather is getting nice, and every single forum I visit is way down in activity. It does not seem to be just a CPF thing.
I agree, nights are getting shorter in the northern hemisphere, at least in Germany (and whole middle Europe) we have nice sunny weather, it's more a time for riding on the MTB, barbeque, or a cold beer :D:

302px-Weizenbier.jpg

Prost,
Jens

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think people are just in shock from the idea you can put a P7 in your old 3 cell Maglite and you don't even need a driver.

Last edited: