Replacement Emitter module for Ultrafire C2

rossi

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys my Ultrafire C2 Cree XR-E blew when I installed 2x new 16340 batts. I would really like to replace the module and get it going again but NewExcite won't reply to my emails and no one seems to stock a module that looks anything like the C2 one, as shown here:
09.jpg

Where can i get one (preferably Q5) or should I just give up and buy a new C2 or Conqueror?
Thanks

Yapo

Enlightened
just wondering...what is it about the C2 that you like about it? because i originally got 1 for throw but i found that it doesnt throw all that well as the reflector isnt as deep as other throwers so alot of the lights goes to the wide spill and also the tint on mine was a little purple. i didnt end up using mine for very long...but mine did work fine with 2 rcr123's

I don't think they sell the module for it anywhere by itself...

Last edited:

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
well there is a way out especially if you want to use 2x16340....

Go to Kaidomain and search for the Keenan board...READ the comments casrefully. Order some and have an electronics repair man install the new board....

It is so simple once you know how to solder it...(have him check polarity)

Damn a friend C2 blew away, and I am waitring for a new (paid for) one....

BTW new excite are not directly linked to Ultrafire.. I know cos I asked them for extra C2 pills...

bspofford

Enlightened
NewExcite treated me the same way. They don't seem to have any support after the sale. I never got what I paid for, and I will never do business with them again.:thumbsdow Please don't buy a Conqueror from them!

rossi

Newly Enlightened
well there is a way out especially if you want to use 2x16340....

Go to Kaidomain and search for the Keenan board...READ the comments casrefully. Order some and have an electronics repair man install the new board....
quote]

I had a look and can't find anthing called keenan...
Its looking like I'll just have to buy a new light.

Next question, re the conqueror are the Xenon and triple Cree optional modules actually available, if so where?