• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: McGizmo Lunasol 27 & Ti Mule - All Sold!

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
#1 McGizmo Lunasol 27 (first wave) "SOLD"

McGizmo Ti Lunasol 27. Mint condition, never carried, just stored in the safe. Rich, full flood of light on low beam. High, bright, white long-throwing beam on high beam. Sorry, no beam shots, but you know how great Gizmo's are already! Asking $SPF, plus 3% Paypal fees and $10.00 Shipping (CONUS). Read Below - Take $20 more off! Below Cost!
#2 McGizmo Ti Mule w/ Holster - "SOLD"

McGizmo Ti Mule (Mizer version), Mint condition, never carried, just stored in the safe. This one comes with an "Art of the Hide" Holster made for this light. Soft, full flood of light on low beam. High, bright Flood of white light on high beam. Sorry, no beam shots, but you know how great Gizmo's are already! Asking $SPF, shipped/insured (CONUS).

The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the sale's thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of proposed terms.

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Lunasol 27 & McGizmo Ti Mule - Sale

McGizmoLunasol.jpg

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fugeta, Those are great prices!:devil:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM Sent for Ti Mule

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

I'll take a stab at answering this, but anyone feel free to jump in here if I am mistaken. I believe the Ti PD-S Mule Mizer has a high mode of 300ma instead of the higher 525ma of the non-mizer mule. This one has an emitter that is a SSC P4 USW0I, I think driven by a GDx2. There is a green trit in the piston.

MULE IS STILL AVAILABLE!!!

Russki

Enlightened

Mules came with Cree P4, unless you modified it? No unlikely.
Great prices. :thumbsup:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Thanks Russki!! It must have the Cree P4 then as this one is bone stock as it came from the great man himself.

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

2 great lights at super prices. Good luck on your sale. :thumbsup:

Joseph Milton, nice snag on the Mule. I love the Mule. Even after the release of the two Lunasols, the Mule is still the best flood light ever offered from McGizmo. And the Mizer version is probably the best way to go for a Mule. What a great price, with the Art of the Hide elephant "Holester" thrown in! The seller, Bruce, is a great guy to deal with as well. Super buy. :thumbsup:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great price on the Mule.

Also one of my favorite lights...

:twothumbs

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: McGizmo Lunasol 27 - MINT!!

Awesome price. If my calculator is functioning correctly today, the total comes out to $521.18 . I'm having a hard time not pulling the trigger. bump for an awesome seller:twothumbs

charlesn

Enlightened

Record of offering price:

#1 McGizmo Lunasol 27 (first wave)

McGizmo Ti Lunasol 27. Mint condition, never carried, just stored in the safe. Rich, full flood of light on low beam. High, bright, white long-throwing beam on high beam. Sorry, no beam shots, but you know how great Gizmo's are already! Asking $496, plus 3% Paypal fees and $10.00 Shipping (CONUS).

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Price Reduction of $20.00 for the next Three hours. So that makes it $476.00 until 12:15AM Eastern Time (5/15/08) (15 mintues after Midnight) and until 9:15PM Pacific Time.

What a Deal!

ibcj

Enlightened

You may want to edit your first post. In #1 it says "plus 3% paypal fees", but in the "Rules" it says "No paypal fees".

Someone should grab this, it is a great light.