I'm one of you now.

smopoim86

Enlightened
I'm enlightened, have some cool new toys, and completely broke but I just converted a friend. I was talking to a friend and mentioned that I had been modding some lights. He sorta laughed at me and was then intrigued. I introduced him to the ROP and he started ordering parts tonight. (6c in 4d for anyone that has to know)

This all started about 2 months ago when I was browsing DX and realized that I could afford high output leds. Well, now I've gotten 7 lights from DX, built 2 p7 mags, modded a Ultrafirec2 with a p7, and started on a 2d rop. I think i'm fully infected. Is there any way out? To make matters worse, i'm planning a super hotwire with a Osram 64458 ( http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/pike444/bulbs/64458.jpg ) with a 19.2v pack and AW's softstart switch in a 4d.

It's like some kind of desease, some people are completely immune, and some can be infected from 100 yards away by a aspheric mag. I thank you guys for the enlightenment and hate you all for the empty pockets(i mean wallet, the pockets are full of lights).

Daniel

Knifekulture

Newly Enlightened
Welcome! as of now there is no known cure for this disease. It will progress slowly until you are totaly consumed by this affliction. In the end you will see a bright light at the end of a long tunnel. At the end of the tunnel the grand architect of all things will light the path to the ends of the universe for you so you will be able to see all the things that have been hidden to you with a flashlight Of infinite lumens. but until then sit back and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

smopoim86

Enlightened
Well, It obviously gets worse. The power went out a few hours ago and i was excited. Pulled my Jetbeam I IBS out and didn't even interrupt what i was doing.

Too bad it's a jetbeam and not an RA twisty. I really want one of those

Latest posts