• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *** SOLD *** Surefire Milky Creemator Noir *** LIMITED TIME ***

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
*** SOLD *** *** SOLD *** *** SOLD ***

Need to pay some bills...so this beauty has to go. This is my personal light, not a Milky Sprint Run light. I put this up for sale a few days, but changed my mind. Still not too thrilled about doing it...so I may withdraw this at any time.

You've seen others like it out there, but trust me, this one is different! How? TWO levels of brightness, instead of the usual 4 in the Acorn driver. A normal low of 5 lumen and a high of 250 lumen! This is driven at 1 amp, more than usual. Tactical mode allows you to always turn on maximum brightness first! General mode remembers the last level setting you used.

Milkyspit did a great job with this little pocket thrower. I'm selling this with the knurled E1e-BK tailcap for better grip...but will also throw in the stock E1B tailcap. There's a tiny bit of ano missing on the stock E1B tailcap...everything else is in MINT condition.

For best results run this with a RCR123 3.7 v rechargeable battery. The head also works on an E2e/d body using 2 primaries or 1 li-ion 17670 (not included).

The beam has a very nice white hotspot and pretty useful sidespill. This sucker is a thrower! It uses the standard optic from the E1B head, but it is now focusable.

Terms of Sale:
  • Paypal CASH or CREDIT (add 4% for cc)
  • USA & International (add $15 for international)
  • Free USPS Priority Mail shipping w/ delivery confirmation tracking
  • First to post "I'll take it" gets it! I'll PM the winner my paypal info.

Surefire Milky Creemator Noir...$300 *** SOLD ***

creemator_e1b.jpg

Shown here in 2-cell body for demonstrative purposes only:
creemator_e2d.jpg

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire Milky Creemator Noir *** LIMITED TIME ***

Great light from a Great seller, and a Great Modder also! Everything about this is GREAT!

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened

How would this survive as a converted M600 scout weapon light? Would it survive the gunfire?

Thanks,

Larry

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

How would this survive as a converted M600 scout weapon light? Would it survive the gunfire?

Thanks,

Larry

I don't have any guns, so I can't help you with that. The LED and optic are stock Surefire...so that's quality right there. The stock driver board was replaced with an Acorn driver. I'm not comfortable saying that it will survive gunfire because I don't want it on my conscious...but I don't see why it wouldn't. You know what I'm saying?